Some questions regarding Crystal drops

Hi everyone,

I know Item Drop % affects how often MS and Crystals drop, but does Luck % play a role in determining the value/quality of the Crystal/MS dropped?

Secondly… are all the drop ratios and rarity/quality drop tables for Crystal/MS the same on floors 10-20 as they would be for floors 100+?

[quote=“jalpseon”]Hi everyone,

I know Item Drop % affects how often MS and Crystals drop, but does Luck % play a role in determining the value/quality of the Crystal/MS dropped?

Secondly… are all the drop ratios and rarity/quality drop tables for Crystal/MS the same on floors 10-20 as they would be for floors 100+?[/quote]

No and no.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Your response is somewhat vague. So you’re implying higher floors have better drop rates than lower ones?

If you are asking solely for CS/MS, then I believe the only thing that affects them are Item Drop %. And that only increases the drop rate. There is no way to increase your chances for getting an Obsidian over a Calcite for example. Except for getting lots of drops and hoping for the best. Floor 100 and floor 1k has the same drop rates. Just get some ID% and keep your fingers crossed.

+1

Does that mean floors under 100 aren’t viable? I wanted to crank the EP up to 8, but even on floor 100, they take too long to kill.

Does that mean floors under 100 aren’t viable? I wanted to crank the EP up to 8, but even on floor 100, they take too long to kill.[/quote]
No, the numbers are just examples. However, I don’t think MS drop below lvl 20, iirc. So to be clear… if it is possible for them to drop, then they have the same rate no matter where you are. Lastly, I’m only 95% sure this info is all correct. :smile:

Let me clear this up:

On floors 100+: CS/MS Drop Rate is only affected by Item Drop%; LUCK DOES NOT IMPROVE QUALITY
On floors below 21: MS DO NOT DROP AT ALL
On floors below 100: CS/MS Drop Type restricted by level - look at inventory (for instance, since Diamond is lv 10, Diamond WILL NOT drop below floor 10)

Therefore, the fastest way to farm CS/MS is at max item drop % on floor 101 ep 1

[quote=“Ircher”]Let me clear this up:

On floors 100+: CS/MS Drop Rate is only affected by Item Drop%; LUCK DOES NOT IMPROVE QUALITY
On floors below 100: CS/MS Drop Type restricted by level - look at inventory (for instance, since Diamond is lv 10, Diamond WILL NOT drop below floor 10)

Therefore, the fastest way to farm CS/MS is at max item drop % on floor 101 ep 1[/quote]

I do this, but ep 7 for the extra luck for legends :smile:

Therefore, the fastest way to farm CS/MS is at max item drop % on floor 101 ep 1[/quote]

I do this, but ep 7 for the extra luck for legends :smile:

+1

Thanks for all the informative replies guys, appreciate it.

Just bought a jasper from the merchant, lvl 106 ep2! Woot!

:open_mouth:
lucky you…

lucky you…

lucky you…[/quote]

Highest I’ve gotten was Amber from merch

lucky you…[/quote]

Highest I’ve gotten was Amber from merch