Some questions

Hey guys i have some questions does the lvl of an eternal pet go up?

And how are the points based in the BA is it based on the killing streaks or what?

It’s based on the streaks since the lastest patch, at least for us testers, dunno what build rev’ you’ve :dieter:

Build rev 3338 its kinda strange on the killing spree bcs i had 20 killing spree and if i win i got 1 point and lose 31

And dobu know too if the lvl of an eternal pet goes uo?

No, it is not. It is still MMR dependent. Streaks just get you higher MMR players.

[quote=“BeatzZz”]Build rev 3338 its kinda strange on the killing spree bcs i had 20 killing spree and if i win i got 1 point and lose 31

And dobu know too if the lvl of an eternal pet goes uo?[/quote]
before 3338 even weird. my streak 70 and the LP is 1-30 lol. rev 3338 climb easy, getting 1LP just for early streak… rarely saw single digit. almost all time i see double digit. the least is 10LP equal to 10 match when in 3316 (whatever didt remember). 10 match= 70000gold. lol

Like I said, streak does nothing but help you find ppl with higher MMR. If you are the highest MMR player, then there is no one for you to face and get more BP.that is why after long pvp runs and high streaks, eventually you will only get 1 point from everyone you face.

We are experimenting with various systems soon to make it always rewarding to win.

[quote=“Clogon”]Like I said, streak does nothing but help you find ppl with higher MMR. If you are the highest MMR player, then there is no one for you to face and get more BP.that is why after long pvp runs and high streaks, eventually you will only get 1 point from everyone you face.

We are experimenting with various systems soon to make it always rewarding to win.[/quote]
oh yeah this is good news. but as for now i get lot LP reward, unless againt your toon. it give single digit LP. maybe because i lose alot when face your toon. lol

No, it is not. It is still MMR dependent. Streaks just get you higher MMR players.[/quote]

Streaks is linked to MMR
MMR is linked to BattlePoints

So technically Streaks have an influence on points =)