Something about the legendaries

the legendaries are a little bit hard to get i think,ive colletced 78 of them,but ive played for years… so i want to give an idea that we can get the legendaries though 10 epic for 1…for example, ten epic axe exchange one legendary axe…i think this can make us moticated to play this game to get the legendaries derectively or inderectively~~ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sorry for wrong topic, but i have a question, legend item can be enchant?? or change those stat?

QWQ i mean that we can use ten epic itemto buy one legend item`````

QWQ i mean that we can use ten epic itemto buy one legend item`````[/quote]

ya i understand, but i wan to know Legend item can change those affix? like epic item re roll stat

QWQ i mean that we can use ten epic itemto buy one legend item`````[/quote]

ya i understand, but i wan to know Legend item can change those affix? like epic item re roll stat[/quote]
i think legend item can`t reroll their stats````
if they can,we just need enough gold,we can get prefect legend item if we have one of a kind,
so u can see that many people here are talking about designing new legend item…

On legend items u can only change its element

For me, I think, this is a bad idea. :confused: Why? Cause this would take out the thrill and fun collecting legendaries. No offense but “Legendary” items were called “legendary” for a reason. They are items that are extremely rare and hard to find items that is why you need a lot patience. If the mods would implement this… This would make the game boriiiiiing. Why? When you have all the legendaries, what will you do? Nothing. So, you just sit back and wait for the next update. Right? Well, you already have 78. I think that is kinda cool. You have so many legendary items right now. :astonished: And I only have 5. :laughing:

Just sharing my opinion. :smile:

1 Like

For me, I think, this is a bad idea. :confused: Why? Cause this would take out the thrill and fun collecting legendaries. No offense but “Legendary” items were called “legendary” for a reason. They are items that are extremely rare and hard to find items that is why you need a lot patience. If the mods would implement this… This would make the game boriiiiiing. Why? When you have all the legendaries, what will you do? Nothing. So, you just sit back and wait for the next update. Right? Well, you already have 78. I think that is kinda cool. You have so many legendary items right now. :astonished: And I only have 5. :laughing:

Just sharing my opinion. :smile:[/quote]
hummmmmmmmmm what you said is quite right~ i spend much time playing this game…i`ve played for yearswhen there is only the wizard in this game :smiley: i like this game

im lucky :smile: i juz join then got 2 classes WIZARD/WARRIOR, but this two class also look fun make me hard to decide, but at 1st i choose warrior and now im Wizard :stuck_out_tongue: but i waiting the 3rd class release :smiling_imp: Rouge SOUND cool !!!

yeahhhh~~ im looking forward 3rd character~my wizard is lv99and warrior is lv91~

I think it should stay like it is, it wouldn’t be DQ anymore. Just farm the duck out of this game :smile:

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk