Son of Malum

I’m on map 411 playing level easy.

Son of Malum just spawned (well, about an hour ago)

I’ve pumped him with millions of points of damage, spent a couple of million in gold, used precious (since 1.8 anyway) crystals making weapons and armor on the fly, and nothing. I thought I saw the bar go down a smidgen, but I guess I was just seeing things.

I’m also getting one shotted as well when that hasn’t been close to happening since I upgraded hundreds of maps ago.

I realize the game should get harder as it goes on but this is ridiculous.

[quote=“bradoplata”]I’m on map 411 playing level easy.

Son of Malum just spawned (well, about an hour ago)

I’ve pumped him with millions of points of damage, spent a couple of million in gold, used precious (since 1.8 anyway) crystals making weapons and armor on the fly, and nothing. I thought I saw the bar go down a smidgen, but I guess I was just seeing things.

I’m also getting one shotted as well when that hasn’t been close to happening since I upgraded hundreds of maps ago.

I realize the game should get harder as it goes on but this is ridiculous.[/quote]

It’ll be nice if you screenshot show the boss affixes :wink:

Dude, are you trolling the forum, or just some bot that gives one of about three post to every single thread?

Why not give it a rest?

Legend/Mythic enemy on floor 350+ are really crazy.
My suggestion is that always keep an eye on your feats process. When you’re about to complete Kill Legend/Mythic feat, jump to floor 200 and kick their a$$es :wink:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Legend/Mythic enemy on floor 350+ are really crazy.
My suggestion is that always keep an eye on your feats process. When you’re about to complete Kill Legend/Mythic feat, jump to floor 200 and kick their a$$es :wink:[/quote]

Appeared to be a map bonus, but they shouldn’t be this crazy.

[quote=“bradoplata”][quote=“zzvilzz”]Legend/Mythic enemy on floor 350+ are really crazy.
My suggestion is that always keep an eye on your feats process. When you’re about to complete Kill Legend/Mythic feat, jump to floor 200 and kick their a$$es :wink:[/quote]

Appeared to be a map bonus, but they shouldn’t be this crazy.[/quote]

That’s the potential of the game, more challenging comes super fun :laughing:

affixes can be crazy sometimes u shoul dodge boss skills (boss using a skill red areas its explosive bad english i hope u can understand :wink: )
or try run skill run skill

[quote=“qlfe5cadgw”]affixes can be crazy sometimes u shoul dodge boss skills (boss using a skill red areas its explosive bad english i hope u can understand :wink: )
or try run skill run skill[/quote]

ya agreed … in this game you can’t face tank everything :wink:

Brad,

I’ve had a few creatures like that. I am thinking that Son of Malum is a mythic enemy (though he may just be a legend level). In any case, if you are on a map with affixes already, the affixes for the boss can be overwhelming. There are some characters, that with the right affixes, are unbeatable. It’s not a desirable outcome, certainly, but without knowing the affixes that he was carrying at the time, it’s hard for the devs (I am NOT one) to give you any kind of concrete answer. When a similar topic came up recently, the devs asked about the enemy affixes, so the question wasn’t off base.

It’s frustrating to meet something you can’t pummel into submission, but it does happen from time to time.

RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away. I’ve had to give up a few times on unkillable stuff too. Now I do exactly what zzvilzz suggested. An Extra Health enemy on a map with enemy leech or regen can be particularly frustrating.

That’s when [color=#0080BF]Quartz[/color] crystal become handy? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s when [color=#0080BF]Quartz[/color] crystal become handy? [emoji14][/quote]
You can’t Quartz maps. Or people would climb maps with no affixes. You’re silly. :smile:

[quote=“Rubik”]
You can’t Quartz maps. Or people would climb maps with no affixes. You’re silly. :smile:[/quote]

:open_mouth: i never try quartz map yet didn’t know it can’t use on it … i though more affix will be better? more drop rate just like you choosing hardest mode(Mythic 3) for mapping? No? :unamused:

You can only Diamond and Larimar maps. Add and reroll affixes.

oo sad … :frowning: alrite that’s make more creepier about that boss :open_mouth:

I finally gave up. Wish I could have all the stones I wasted back though.

after i heavy grind [color=#FF8000]Epic Boss[/color] at low level floor then spawn [color=#FF0000]Legend Boss[/color] on high lvl map (200+) i manage to kill the Son of Malum boss like you mention before, just using [color=#008040]Deadly Art[/color] + little [color=#008040]Blood Magic[/color] build. Not only that i also kill his brother and sister :laughing: although i died few times of my mistake but still worth it :wink:

all are [color=#FF0000]Legend boss[/color], [color=#000080]Mythic Boss[/color] way powerful than them :astonished: very challenging but … very fun at the same time :smiley:

What is that small icon in the 2nd screenshot?

screenshot app? like iOS small icon but android dun hav =(

i’ll remove it if annoying :wink:

No, I’m taking about the icon which looks like a key.
Anyway, just found out that it’s a hack tool :smile: