Son of Malum

Or you can do what I do – make sure I don’t kill that 10th legendary bad guy until I’m on a legendary map. Lootz galore!

[quote=“zzvilzz”]No, I’m taking about the icon which looks like a key.
Anyway, just found out that it’s a hack tool :smile:[/quote]

ya my screenshot is crack version :frowning: only can have better quality to screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:

wow that’s a nice tips!! :stuck_out_tongue: thanks :wink:

ON TOPIC:

actually i feel the SON easier to kill, it just stay one place then just try to tank one projectile damage, hardest is the slime, hardly to know it’s attack pattern, not like warrrior can see his hand move, but slime … body? :astonished:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]No, I’m taking about the icon which looks like a key.

Gotta love it when players think they are super clever using a hack tool, then do something so stupid as posting a screen shot of them doing so, makes me laugh every time :wink:

Mr.Harsh is back [emoji38]

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“zzvilzz”]No, I’m taking about the icon which looks like a key.

Gotta love it when players think they are super clever using a hack tool, then do something so stupid as posting a screen shot of them doing so, makes me laugh every time :wink:[/quote]

I realize what hack tool you guys mean … but no … is a crack version of screenshooter same company(china) from the hack tool you guys saying :confused:

Copyright problem so use their “registered” image … :frowning: if only i know i hack i sure get eternal pet already or hack damage :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“bradoplata”]Dude, are you trolling the forum, or just some bot that gives one of about three post to every single thread?

Why not give it a rest?[/quote]
man i was sure already set “hide icon” but dono why … if appear on it’s own, like “i’m wanna be fabulous~~~ screenshot:frowning:

[color=#400080]Steiger [/color]… is that you?? No … don’t kill me!!! :blush:

I never left :wink:

If he’s using a hack tool, he’s not very good at it. Low gold and not even able to one shot normal mobs. Worst hacker ever.

I said ady is not a hack tool :confused: just image copyright not approve in android so copy own product :confused: