Sorcery

What does this Talent do? If I have Sorcery 40 does it mean I do +150% more damage with Shock, Slow for 150% with Ice and deal 240% damage over 2 seconds with Fire? What happens when I elemental Crit?

I think sorcery boost your elem.dmg and the effect of the critical…
40 Sorcery + 200% frostbite is so huge dmg ^___^

I found it by searching in old post

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Correct. Amplify is balanced in a way where if you have 2 dots on an enemy, you’ll be doing 100% more damage to that enemy. Poison, Fire, Ice, and Bleeding all count towards this. Shock technically counts too but it only lasts for a second, which might be neat to lengthen the time on the shock effect to make talents like this even better. Amplify really shines when paired with Prismatic as well.

Sorcery increases how powerful each elemental effect is.

[ul][li]Ice’s chill is lengthened[/li]
[li]Poison and Fire deal more damage over time[/li]
[li]Shock has more chance to jump to additional targets[/li][/ul]

I do apologize for the clarity of some of these, it was really challenging to get decent explanations for everything given the UI space we have, but we’ll be trying to improve that over time. :smile:[/quote]

Thanks for the quote! Too bad Shock’s effect changed so I am curious. But since I cannot get sorcery on my Rogue. I am not as interested in it as before.

Though it does make Wiz’ extremly powerful!

[quote=“Unities”]Thanks for the quote! Too bad Shock’s effect changed so I am curious. But since I cannot get sorcery on my Rogue. I am not as interested in it as before.

Though it does make Wiz’ extremly powerful![/quote]
I’ve been thinking about running dual wizards. Both Ascendant, both focused on elemental damage.

1 Like

Get as many procs as you can (4’d be great), new sets are arriving. It’ll be a hell lot of fun :wink: