Special Skill Problem

I already changes my totem taunts skill to smokebomb using amber but in my Stat/Offense is still Taunts. Bugged?
when i use my smokebomb skill it not the same as the rouge can do… I can’t do tumbling backward.

Probably a bug!

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

[quote=“kheL”]I already changes my totem taunts skill to smokebomb using amber but in my Stat/Offense is still Taunts. Bugged?
when i use my smokebomb skill it not the same as the rouge can do… I can’t do tumbling backward.[/quote]
about the stat display issue, I never realize it, gonna check it out as I change my OH special too on my wizard (mirror image)
and about your issue regarding not being able to leap backward as rogue does, it has been posted on other thread, better search for it for further info, hopefully.

But I think I have some kind of logical explanation for leaping backward issue:
I think the animation for each class is fixed and can not yet be applied to other class, I found another evidence of animation issue, when rogue using a battle mage set, the charge animation uses a vault animation (which indeed belongs to rogue).
the same issue happens in battle mage wizard too (possibly using teleport animation).
plus, I already Jestered battlemage robe to warrior, and the animation ran just fine (it is useless tho to Jester battle mage to a warrior)
[emoji4]

hopefully the devs will take a look on this issue soon.

anw, why would you change taunt to smoke bomb? I’d do anything to change my OH special skill to taunt, but I only got a mirror image, which is still nice.
[emoji1]

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Probably a bug!

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

yeah probably…

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“kheL”]I already changes my totem taunts skill to smokebomb using amber but in my Stat/Offense is still Taunts. Bugged?
when i use my smokebomb skill it not the same as the rouge can do… I can’t do tumbling backward.[/quote]
about the stat display issue, I never realize it, gonna check it out as I change my OH special too on my wizard (mirror image)
and about your issue regarding not being able to leap backward as rogue does, it has been posted on other thread, better search for it for further info, hopefully.

But I think I have some kind of logical explanation for leaping backward issue:
I think the animation for each class is fixed and can not yet be applied to other class, I found another evidence of animation issue, when rogue using a battle mage set, the charge animation uses a vault animation (which indeed belongs to rogue).
the same issue happens in battle mage wizard too (possibly using teleport animation).
plus, I already Jestered battlemage robe to warrior, and the animation ran just fine (it is useless tho to Jester battle mage to a warrior)
[emoji4]

hopefully the devs will take a look on this issue soon.

anw, why would you change taunt to smoke bomb? I’d do anything to change my OH special skill to taunt, but I only got a mirror image, which is still nice.
[emoji1][/quote]

ohh… thanks man! I’m just looking for that thread too!

loL… smokebomb isnt my choice… but luckily I still able to changes it back to taunt… wasted only two Amber.