Spell sword question

hi, just got my charkram spellsword, but i have a question, i know that we can amber items now right, but can we change the special of my charkram spellsword? coz i like my meteor to change into scatter shot?
if we can i will use ambers just to have that… thanks… btw, i dont have amber yet but if we can ill craft ambers for the spellsword comet scatter shot combo…

[quote=“andrielley”]hi, just got my charkram spellsword, but i have a question, i know that we can amber items now right, but can we change the special of my charkram spellsword? coz i like my meteor to change into scatter shot?
if we can i will use ambers just to have that… thanks… btw, i dont have amber yet but if we can ill craft ambers for the spellsword comet scatter shot combo…[/quote]

Nope

:frowning:
thanks anyway, its just a theory…
will it be nerf on 1.7… i mean the spellsword?

thanks anyway, its just a theory…
will it be nerf on 1.7… i mean the spellsword?[/quote]

I hope so :confused:

how would steiger nerf it? hope not to much. :smiley:
and 1 more thing, i got my battle mage affix… is it just me or i think its not for rouge… or i just dont know how to maximize battle mage…

“Battle mage” just replace your skills by whirlwind like “spellsword” does with meteor :unamused:

yeah i know that, but i think its not quite for a rouge… i mean did u try it already with a certain build?

Using battlemage but not with rogue, i’m using it with warrior :wink: (yeah with warrior)

… ok thanks. will experiment on battle mage soon… :geek:

What good is it on a warrior if you are already using an axe? I have yet to find a better weapon than fates travesty dps wise…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

maybe to change the first skill of axe. so maybe he is using knightcharge with sprint. then whirlwind plus torrent.

What good is it on a warrior if you are already using an axe? I have yet to find a better weapon than fates travesty dps wise…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
The damage of using whirlwind with hammer is much higher than with axe

[size=150]Adds 50% Armor per rank[/size]
[size=175]Adds 50% Armor per rank[/size]
[size=200]Adds 50% Armor per rank[/size]

:unamused:

:unamused:[/quote]
Is battle mage not based on the armor after adding by plagued.

From your warrior build,you have 52k hp but only 88k armor.

To make really effective the +250% armor, you’ve to get raw epic affix +2000 armor, and I didn’t do that, but I should!
For a real tank build I would use that with Epic affix “+2000 armor” and some crystal affix “+5000 armor” :unamused:

:unamused:[/quote]

and this is the guy who wants spellsword to be nerfed. meh :stuck_out_tongue:

Spellsword is used by everyone, whatever the class, battle mage ain’t :unamused:

I used that too.[emoji6]

I mean the battle mage Diieter…[emoji12]

ahm, maybe nerfing spellsword and lifting battle mage… :wink: