Spellsword on rogue bugged

Bow + Spellsword shoots very fast
After map reload shoots 1 arrow per sec.

So shooting very fast is bug or 1 hit per sec is bugged?

Spellsword bugged: youtu.be/BO8mPZsfn4Q

Notice the aspd when killing boss and after map reload.

One way to prevent this before going nrxt floor. Equip a dagger. Change back to bow at next floor

[quote=“illuriouz”]Bow + Spellsword shoots very fast
After map reload shoots 1 arrow per sec.

So shooting very fast is bug or 1 hit per sec is bugged?[/quote]

:question: :question: :question:

Bow + spellsword = shots 5 comet per sec.

After you kill a boss and goto next floor. It become 1 sec shoot 1 comet. Get it?

Ill upload a video

[quote=“illuriouz”]Bow + spellsword = shots 5 comet per sec.

After you kill a boss and goto next floor. It become 1 sec shoot 1 comet. Get it?[/quote]

sounds bugged

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“illuriouz”]Bow + spellsword = shots 5 comet per sec.

After you kill a boss and goto next floor. It become 1 sec shoot 1 comet. Get it?[/quote]

sounds bugged[/quote]
Spellsword bugged: youtu.be/BO8mPZsfn4Q

Bugged at which part?
The shoot very fast or after map reload? Or this whole thing is bugged

You should see my warrior…i have 30+ atk speed and spell sword…he launches like 15+ shots per second…and with my meteor proc or storm proc its insane…i actually had around 5 storms going at once…idk if its bugged or not…i do know that my DPS is WAAAAAY higher than it reads…

Yea i got it on my warrior too. Lol. But the problem is reloading a new map causes it to become slow.

actually i hit a major bug…i killed a floor boss with my new set and killed it so fast it froze…after that it turned into blocks…i picked up the map…and went to the next floor…THINGS GOT CRAZY!!!..all i saw were block models and hit boxes and the background got all wavy…it was nuts…i was like…ummmm ok restart…

Major bugged lol. Thats rare

ok…soooooo now…i have every element?..im shooting my comets…and they are suppose too be all poison…now they are every element?! :smiley:

Sounds like prismatic…

oh cool…i forgot that even existed…nice

I’ve also had my game frozen a few times, maybe from having too many models going on the screen at once or something. Nothing to trip out about though. The most you’d lose with one bug appearance is the progress you made in that current dungeon since the game saves after every dungeon cleared.