[SPOILER Alert] usual chit-chat of DQ Testers

Ugggg. I don’t know why… but i cant buy obsidians anymore… any ideas?

Heya, didn’t you update to the latest version? It’s in my store, $0.99 each. If this doesn’t work, clear data or DL it again.

Pro Tip: If you want to get Obsidians “quite easy” and “for free”, get 10 consecutive wins on PvP :smile:

i can. try re-install. you should see it

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Heya, didn’t you update to the latest version? It’s in my store, $0.99 each. If this doesn’t work, clear data or DL it again.

Pro Tip: If you want to get Obsidians “quite easy” and “for free”, get 10 consecutive wins on PvP :smile:[/quote]

NoooOOOooooo on my 10th match u killed me =( there goes my free Obsidian… hate u

1 Like

I haven’t tried to buy one yet. Between the new set and the new pet for crystals, have tons of obsidian already.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Just purchased an Obsidian pack, $10 for 1000 Obsidian is quite reasonable, right?
People will definitely love the 1.8.1 update :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Just purchased an Obsidian pack, $10 for 1000 Obsidian is quite reasonable, right?
People will definitely love the 1.8.1 update :smile:[/quote]

cool. i heard there will be big sales on launch like $5 for 1000. im waiting for it!

I wrote a hack for unlimited crystals and mythstones. It seems there are 5 crystals that aren’t “released” yet but are in the code, so they can be equipped. I’ll PM you the link Vil, but don’t share it.

Alexandrite - Rolls 100% of max value for Legend affixes
Amazonite - Applies random mythic
Aventurine - Changes pet type
Cacoxinite - Adds additional crystal slot for Obsidian affix
Carnelian - Reduces DMG taken by 50%

I really like Cacoxinite. I was able to add 100%HP and 50% attack speed

Got it… just had to delete data… had my old pvp save…

Cool, I love Alexandrite. Thanks for sharing.
In case you haven’t noticed, it also works on pet as well [emoji33]

AWESOME!

IMO, this game will be so broken!..

Have you guys tried to combine pets yet ?

I combined, fairy, fairy, dog, and eternal imp, and got eternal version of golden dragon.

Pro tip for golden dragon combination :wink:

edit

30 minutes later I got the ridable mount from Neptunus on the water level, has the drop rate been increased ?

Yeah it has been increased, as well as Thor’s Hammer, obtainable from that secret entrance on the right hand side of Limorux’s spawn.

I was farming 25h and couldn’t get one Aquarius pet. Neptunus really is a pain in the a*s.

Didn’t try this pet combination. I tried to get the cyclop but failed. Have to farm 3 legend Imps. AGAIN -.-

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Yeah it has been increased, as well as Thor’s Hammer, obtainable from that secret entrance on the right hand side of Limorux’s spawn.

I was farming 25h and couldn’t get one Aquarius pet. Neptunus really is a pain in the a*s.

Didn’t try this pet combination. I tried to get the cyclop but failed. Have to farm 3 legend Imps. AGAIN -.-[/quote]

Don’t worry about the legend imps, log in game and trade me, I got loads of them you can have :wink:

@JesteR: Neat. I’ll compensate you for your kindness. Are 15 Obsidians enough?

Meet me in town, I’m behind the blacksmith lol

I’m trying to get to blacksmith, but I’m locked in my house !!! I’m guessing someone is messing around and put barrels against my door again :frowning:
Come smash them for me please :wink:

Lol, this had to be Chris’ doing , did it to me as well. Will do, lemme craft an iron hammer first

Or you could just log onto your druid and portal me out, but you need to have 99 hero points in Portal to get me out of a building :open_mouth: