[SPOILER Alert] usual chit-chat of DQ Testers

Ask Kelvin, he has a maxed druid. I’m only level 50ish. But I think he’s busy, has been testing moonstone drop rates since this morning.

Or just take the (much time-consuming) sewer’s exit, you may come across the Rat King as well. #RatMountsForDays

TTYL guys, having dinner now

Jester I trade you 50 obi for your pet

Lol, your kidding right ?
The pet poops out an obi per hour, I’m willing to trade for your eagle mount ? I will throw in a pair of those +500% movement speed boots too :wink:

The pet poops out an obi per hour, I’m willing to trade for your eagle mount ? I will throw in a pair of those +500% movement speed boots too :wink:[/quote]
Well I could consider. Eagle ability only let’s me warp to any floor I’ve reached. Pretty handy thou.

Yeah, saves a fortune never having to buy maps again, and I guess the extra 2 pages of bag space comes in handy too, unless of course you have updated your warehouse to max level :wink:
Cloud map boss won’t drop it for me :frowning:
You could always clone it for me and I will pay you 100 obi :mrgreen:

Make me a copy and ill give you 80 obi tomorrow after i get paid. Just glad the store works again for me.

Anyone found an immortal pet yet?

1 Like

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]Make me a copy and ill give you 80 obi tomorrow after i get paid. Just glad the store works again for me.

Anyone found an immortal pet yet?[/quote]

I am missing out on the fun. Being a lv1 Hobo Noob all I can do is poke things with a stick and ask for donations.

1 Like

The pet poops out an obi per hour, I’m willing to trade for your eagle mount ? I will throw in a pair of those +500% movement speed boots too :wink:[/quote]
Well I could consider. Eagle ability only let’s me warp to any floor I’ve reached. Pretty handy thou.[/quote]

Yeah, saves a fortune never having to buy maps again, and I guess the extra 2 pages of bag space comes in handy too, unless of course you have updated your warehouse to max level :wink:
Cloud map boss won’t drop it for me :frowning:
You could always clone it for me and I will pay you 100 obi :mrgreen:[/quote]
U mean the new item Mirror of untold? Clone 1st item per use? No I haven got a drop. Is like 0.0001%

I REALLY do NOT appreciate non-sensical, damaging edits. If you edit, please don’t change the meaning of my post.

1 Like

P2W all the way! Was a lv1 Hobo Noob and just for $100, I gained Freedom! I just need more but the chances of it happpening again is so slim…

1 Like

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]Make me a copy and ill give you 80 obi tomorrow after i get paid. Just glad the store works again for me.

Anyone found an immortal pet yet?[/quote]
Not yet. Chances are as rare as an Eternal with a Nemesis affix. :frowning: Chris will release a Test Patch tomorrow, to slightly increase its drop rate :smile:

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“Unities”]
[color=white]You say Nerf! I say No! You say Nerf! I say No! You say… :wink:[/color]
[/quote]

I REALLY do NOT appreciate non-sensical, damaging edits. If you edit, please don’t change the meaning of my post. :angry: :frowning: :neutral_face:[/quote]

This was a VERY LAME April Fools Joke. :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

[quote=“Ircher”]
This was a VERY LAME April Fools Joke. :frowning: :frowning:[/quote]

Was it?

Well not everything in this thread is false.

Ponder that a bit. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Well i wonder what are real from jokes. :smiley:

Heh, yeah. Read this again 3 months from now… won’t be so much of a joke :slight_smile:

[quote=“snowman”]I wrote a hack for unlimited crystals and mythstones. It seems there are 5 crystals that aren’t “released” yet but are in the code, so they can be equipped. I’ll PM you the link Vil, but don’t share it.

Alexandrite - Rolls 100% of max value for Legend affixes
Amazonite - Applies random mythic
Aventurine - Changes pet type
Cacoxinite - Adds additional crystal slot for Obsidian affix
Carnelian - Reduces DMG taken by 50%

I really like Cacoxinite. I was able to add 100%HP and 50% attack speed[/quote]

what!!! there more crystal stone like that in 1.8.1???
i think is O.P if there a crystal stone like that it’s to much powerful if 2cyrstal affix in one item :astonished:

1 Like