Staff explode bugged or what.?

That is my wizard stat… i have no problem when i use that gear except for staff. i never die when i use gautlet. but when i use staff. if i use normal attack near them the explode act like TNT thing… insta kill me… just want to ask if my DPS damage break the game or the staff explode bugged…? can anyone respon to this. im a new player.

PLEASE HELP… i have no idea what going on… seriously i cant use normal attack all the time… sometime when i attack on wall the orb explode on wall impact, and if i was near enough GG… im dead… what should i do…? as for now i can only relying on my off hand skill and meteor… Help please i need confirmation if its bug or what…

After a slight headache deciphering what you’re trying to say, did you mean that your attacks with that staff kill your wizard?

If yes, it’s most likely a bug… contact support, they may be able to do something.

I Don’t play wizard but why is his empower 40

[quote=“emman23”]I Don’t play wizard but why is his empower 40

[/quote]

Oh that… eternal ring boost 4 all talent and 9 arc mage. the other item provide too… it will boost ur talent and the max is 40… tried push it further… but it stay at 40…

[quote=“ocenyx”]After a slight headache deciphering what you’re trying to say, did you mean that your attacks with that staff kill your wizard?

If yes, it’s most likely a bug… contact support, they may be able to do something.[/quote]

Yes… my attack kill my self… the explode on inpact kill me… btw how to contact them…?

I got your email cronos and sent you a follow up email. Can you upload your most recent save data so I have your save game to look at? Thanks

ive do it… u can check it anytimes. i will be waiting for the news.