Starting up a Twitch Dungeon Quest LiveStream

not sure if this is allowed here but im starting up a Dungeon Quest live stream on Twitch… with my Nvidia Shield Console.

here is my first vod of a floor and a Nix Gigas boss fight. still gotta find a way to fix the audio quality cause the audio is a bit off. twitch.tv/crowruin/v/11006196

I use Shield Tablet to play Dungeon Quest 2. I do not feel any lag even on floor 500 on playing as a wizard with a rogue hireling. Would you feel sometimes the response time of the buttons of the inventory can be slow? You may have to click several times for buttons and item in the inventory?

For using combat skill, I use Shield Gamepad (controller). The response time is high. But I press the button with finger in for the interface of inventory.

[quote=“prosper”]I use Shield Tablet to play Dungeon Quest 2. I do not feel any lag even on floor 500 on playing as a wizard with a rogue hireling. Would you feel sometimes the response time of the buttons of the inventory can be slow? You may have to click several times for buttons and item in the inventory?

For using combat skill, I use Shield Gamepad (controller). The response time is high. But I press the button with finger in for the interface of inventory.[/quote]

I have the nvidia shield tv. no problem with the buttons everything works perfectly just wanted to test out the twitch streaming…the audio is buggy though guess its something to do with the twitch streaming.