"Stealth" no work on "electrified" and "reflect damage"

My offhand special skill on rogue, which can cast “stealth” to dodge all attack for 3s, but how come it cannot active my passive that when i dodge, i can reflect damage back to enemy with my electrified legend set? Is this a bug? Or purposely make like that?

Rogue already low hp and def, and dodge cap at 60%, now many enemy can 1 hit ko me at >360 floor. (299 stat on health) =.=

Wow, actual look at the description; you’ll notice there’s a % sign in Reflect DMG…

Anyway, Reflect DMG % is claculated as a percentage which means to multiply.

If you take 0 damage by dodging, then that would calculate as follows (with 300% reflect dmg):

1. 300% * 0
  2. 3 * 0
    3. 0

Why not use the talent “counter” instead? For electrfied to work, you need to be hit to reflect the damage back. :smile:

Ok, so electrified need to be actuall being hit by enemy, ok get it.

But i wearing “counter” talent ring, and using “stealth” it really dodge all damage for 3s, but why the “counter” no active since i dodge damage for the whole 3s?

[quote=“Scencer”]Ok, so electrified need to be actuall being hit by enemy, ok get it.

But i wearing “counter” talent ring, and using “stealth” it really dodge all damage for 3s, but why the “counter” no active since i dodge damage for the whole 3s?[/quote]

Forgive me as I have never explored a “stealth” build, but to me stealth would suggest being invisible, not dodging.
If mobs cant see you, they cant hit you, there fore no damage to reflect back ?

[quote=“Scencer”]Ok, so electrified need to be actuall being hit by enemy, ok get it.

But i wearing “counter” talent ring, and using “stealth” it really dodge all damage for 3s, but why the “counter” no active since i dodge damage for the whole 3s?[/quote].

actually it does… try to increasd your veil talent to 25. then u have stealth for atleast 5 to 5.5sec… since cooldown for stealth is approx 6 sec… the increase counter to atleast 20… then dont attack just use stealth and observe how enemies will be damage on your dodge…

there’s an armor that adds veil to instead of any chest talents…
forgot the name…

try to mix n match it with your current viel helmet and you’ll have instant 40 veil in the house… :smile:

hope this help in regards to veil…

for the electrified and reflect damage…

i thought of using it, but it was kind of bothersome as i am not a veil person

Basically, being invisible doesn’t mean you can’t be hit, Harry potter can be touched even while wearing his invisible cloak :mrgreen:

But ingame stealth does mean you can’t be targetable, indeed, so it’s normal that you can’t reflect damage that you didn’t took, you see? :unamused:

I am confuse now… Here the item describtion about “counter” talent
“Dodged attacks return +400% dmg to enemy”

Am i the only one that misunderstanding the meaning of “dodged attack” in the counter talent describtion?
If it not mean to return damage when i successful dodge a attack, then what shoud it mean and how this work?

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“Scencer”]Ok, so electrified need to be actuall being hit by enemy, ok get it.

But i wearing “counter” talent ring, and using “stealth” it really dodge all damage for 3s, but why the “counter” no active since i dodge damage for the whole 3s?[/quote].

actually it does… try to increasd your veil talent to 25. then u have stealth for atleast 5 to 5.5sec… since cooldown for stealth is approx 6 sec… the increase counter to atleast 20… then dont attack just use stealth and observe how enemies will be damage on your dodge…[/quote]

I tried wearing counter talent, and having some dodge attribute, and tested on floor 1, it keep show the green colored “dodge”, but never see any damage occur on enemy at all.

This same happen even when i using the “stealth” skill, no idea how the “counter” talent work

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”][quote=“Scencer”]Ok, so electrified need to be actuall being hit by enemy, ok get it.

actually it does… try to increasd your veil talent to 25. then u have stealth for atleast 5 to 5.5sec… since cooldown for stealth is approx 6 sec… the increase counter to atleast 20… then dont attack just use stealth and observe how enemies will be damage on your dodge…[/quote]

I tried wearing counter talent, and having some dodge attribute, and tested on floor 1, it keep show the green colored “dodge”, but never see any damage occur on enemy at all.

This same happen even when i using the “stealth” skill, no idea how the “counter” talent work[/quote]
why testing it on floor 1 where enemies will damage you less. try it on floor 100+ you’l see…

Just tested on floor 117 ep5, enemy hitting me for 1757 damage, and the enemy no receive any damage no matter i dodge or taken the damage, “counter” no active at all

better post your gears so that we’ll see whats the prob…