Stuck, Again!

Floor 119, EP 3

This is the second time I’ve been stuck (unable to move) at a location just like this - next to the wooden gallows.

I tried running, vaulting, and setting off my bomb. Nothing, I’m stuck fast (that’s sort of an oxymoron, isn’t it?). I didn’t report it the first time because I thought it might be a fluke.

Let me know if you need any more information.

BTW, is there a DQ/Shinnybox place I can put my pics instead of using my Photobucket?

y, that happened to me a couple times. just reload:)

[quote=“Trasd”]
Floor 119, EP 3

This is the second time I’ve been stuck (unable to move) at a location just like this - next to the wooden gallows.

I tried running, vaulting, and setting off my bomb. Nothing, I’m stuck fast (that’s sort of an oxymoron, isn’t it?). I didn’t report it the first time because I thought it might be a fluke.

Let me know if you need any more information.

BTW, is there a DQ/Shinnybox place I can put my pics instead of using my Photobucket?[/quote]

This has happened to me as well,sometimes causing death. Wtb an unstuck button that teleportation you! Can only be used once every few min.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Hey Schroeder are you blink striking or flipping to get this to happen?:"

No it was just with whirlwind…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Are you getting stuck in the same place area on the map?

Different maps, but always at the “gallows.” I can’t remember well enough to say if I’ve run the same map more than once, even though I’m sure I have. I can’t answer you with any certainty; sorry.

I too got stuck sometimes when bumping into mounts,wall,pillars,etc…

I just got stuck at these “gallows” yesterday. Was in a dead end corner like in the op pic. Ran into it, not vault or smokebomb, and couldn’t get out so had to back out to main menu.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

I get this also kinda. I don’t remember being completely stuck, but I do get hung up on things like trees. I can get unstuck but I have to move the exact opposite direction for a ways before I can run around it. I guess whirlwind is lodging my axe tightly into the trunk. :smiley: