Sugestion

So i was playing through dungeon quest the other day and i saw the notification i had summoned a mythic boss via the feat slay ledgends, and i thought "ok guess its time to spank golex again, but then instead of golex a ice slime named steiger spawned and was surpised theres multiple mythic bosses. But as i was fighting the boss i thought to my self "you know what these mythic bosses need? Unique sprites. " because at the moment golex, steiger, and idk who else just use a random monster sprite dependent on what sort of element the floor is. And they dont feel all to speacial besides the name. I think it would really wow players and make the encounter feel speacial if you have only been seeing these bosses and monsters all game and sudenly you run into something unique you were not expecting instead of the same old same old. Also while im at this sugestions what if we added new mythic bosses? Like one thing that comes to my mind is a eternal dragon that that has a sort of aurua reminicent of eternal items and has dark green emerald scales, or a shadow clone mythic boss that is basicly a clone of your charecter. The new bosses idea is entirely up to the devs but these are my thoughts on what i imagine the curent mythic bosses would look like with unique sprites, golex i imagine would be like a lich, a arch mage of sorts, steiger would be a human or something humanoid that weilds what looks like a steigers fortune blade. I have not seen the other mythic bosses yet so i dont know what other mythic bosses there is. So what are your thoughts everyone and shiny box? @tdaniel

1 Like

I’ve played a few games where you end up fighting yourself, and boy it can sure get tough to beat yourself.

but I like the idea of new types of random Mythic Monsters. maybe a 15% chance for the new type, like that Dragon that’s mentioned.

1 Like

Yeah, the game needs a bit more development post floor 200 along the lines of mythic bosses and i think new boss sprites and unique bosses poat floor 200 would be exelent motivation for players who love to boss rush and break up the monotony a bit for people casualy farming up.

1 Like