Suggestion: Convert Mythstones to Crystals or vice versa

Hi all,
It would be handy to be able to do something with unused mythstones (or crystals).

A conversion to crystals at say 10:1 would be reasonable.
Or crystals to mythstones at the same ratio.

Any takers?

[quote=“Grinder”]Hi all,
It would be handy to be able to do something with unused mythstones (or crystals).

A conversion to crystals at say 10:1 would be reasonable.
Or crystals to mythstones at the same ratio.

Any takers?[/quote]

How about converting your mythstone and crystals up like your supposed to do ?
I honestly cannot see any advantage of cross conversion :unamused:

JesteR,
It’s not so much to give you an advantage as something to do with unused mythstones.

For example, I have made all the mythic items to try and now have stores of unused ms.
On the other hand, I am constantly tweaking items using crystals to get a bit more DPS or HP :smile:

It does take time to get another +2 crystals for that extra crystal or set affix (as you know), so if there was a
way to speed it up a little, it could be a handy feature.

regards

[quote=“Grinder”]JesteR,
It’s not so much to give you an advantage as something to do with unused mythstones.

For example, I have made all the mythic items to try and now have stores of unused ms.
On the other hand, I am constantly tweaking items using crystals to get a bit more DPS or HP :smile:

It does take time to get another +2 crystals for that extra crystal or set affix (as you know), so if there was a
way to speed it up a little, it could be a handy feature.

regards[/quote]

Fair enough, but at this moment in time, for me its all about the hero points, so all im doing is converting up all I can. Anything that is 10:1 ratio, is a loss of 8 towards my progress count on the feats :frowning:

I think I would rather be able to sell them off at some point. But like JesteR said, right now MS 10 and lower are all being juggled down then back up for hero points. I don’t use the higher ones though cause its kinda expensive, so if I could I would sell them.

I like the idea but the drop rate of ms and cs is a bit different and I think this would mess up the game.