[Suggestion] IAP : Autosell

So the idea would be to have an IAP which could sell any looted item under a chosen rarity, exemple :

+legend : loot, identify and autosell any items under Legend rarity

[quote=“Diieter”]So the idea would be to have an IAP which could sell any looted item under a chosen rarity, exemple :

+legend : loot, identify and autosell any items under Legend rarity[/quote]

+1

or disenchant to crystals/ms :wink:

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”]So the idea would be to have an IAP which could sell any looted item under a chosen rarity, exemple :

+1

or disenchant to crystals/ms :wink:[/quote]
+1

auto sprint option? :unamused:

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”]So the idea would be to have an IAP which could sell any looted item under a chosen rarity, exemple :

+1

or disenchant to crystals/ms :wink:[/quote]
+1

auto sprint option? :unamused:[/quote]

/looking for bot:)

[quote=“Diieter”]So the idea would be to have an IAP which could sell any looted item under a chosen rarity, exemple :

-1 Sorry bro, bad idea imho :frowning:
So many items that have great potential as the begging of a great crafted item, would be lost just because it did not meet a certain rarity.

Dont get me wrong, Im all for IAP’s, and will support anyway I can, but auto selling is not something I would ever use, unless it was a mindless gold farm session.

But I cant see why auto identify cant be an IAP :wink: To be honest, identify serves no purpose, unless it has something to do with RNG. Identify is only any good when your a new player, when the excitement and anticipation is built a little longer wondering what awesome red item you have just looted is, before it is revealed in all its glory. After a while, identifying items, becomes less exciting and more of a chore :frowning:
I would gladly pay a few $ to remove this task, and contribute towards the game :wink:

@Jester : that’s why it would be a configurable option, and an IAP, if you don’t wanna use it, then don’t buy it, but let it be for the players who would need this (like me actually, I did my stuffs, now every single item is sold, and it’s a pain to open my bag, sell everything, loot items on floor, doing it again, etc)
Especially when i’m earning around 1-2 full bags per cartographer, that’s a pain!

[quote=“Diieter”]@Jester : that’s why it would be a configurable option, and an IAP, if you don’t wanna use it, then don’t buy it, but let it be for the players who would need this (like me actually, I did my stuffs, now every single item is sold, and it’s a pain to open my bag, sell everything, loot items on floor, doing it again, etc)
Especially when i’m earning around 1-2 full bags per cartographer, that’s a pain![/quote]

Lol, there are no others like you, you are a one of a kind, your the only one who has completed all your gears, so yes it would benefit you, but I think only you at this moment in time … Actually I would buy it, to support the game and that benefits everyone.

I’d probably buy it, I just don’t think spending 20 dollars on 10mil is viable. But that’s just me

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

IAP are lame…but id give this DEV a 100 bucks for making this epic game!

But Jester, what are you doing about your blue/yellow items that you’re looting? not selling them? :confused:

Lol of course I’m selling them, but I still check them before doing so. I’m looking for good starts on crafting items especially empty sockets. The cost of crystal combination is high, so even an item with 2 affixs could be what I’m looking for, saving me millions in gold and precious crystals :wink:
I’m certain there are a lot of legitimate players in a worse gold situation than me, and even finding 1 good affix is a massive saving, but if autosell was set to just +magic the item would have been auto sold :frowning:
I would hazard a guess, that it would take over a year to be in the same position you are in, so this early into the game, an IAP of this calibre could be detrimental for players.
Post this again in a years time when a few hundred players have got to the stage your at now and yeah its a great idea :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]Lol of course I’m selling them, but I still check them before doing so. I’m looking for good starts on crafting items especially empty sockets. The cost of crystal combination is high, so even an item with 2 affixs could be what I’m looking for, saving me millions in gold and precious crystals :wink:
I’m certain there are a lot of legitimate players in a worse gold situation than me, and even finding 1 good affix is a massive saving, but if autosell was set to just +magic the item would have been auto sold :frowning:
I would hazard a guess, that it would take over a year to be in the same position you are in, so this early into the game, an IAP of this calibre could be detrimental for players.
Post this again in a years time when a few hundred players have got to the stage your at now and yeah its a great idea :wink:[/quote]

+1

You never know when you’ll get a good epic affix, maybe even max rolled, or a 5 empty socket item. :wink:

I would use this for sure. An auto collect all loot, or a pet that picked up EVERYTHING is something I would support too. Also, I’d like capes as vanity items. :wink:

Lol of course I’m selling them, but I still check them before doing so. I’m looking for good starts on crafting items especially empty sockets. The cost of crystal combination is high, so even an item with 2 affixs could be what I’m looking for, saving me millions in gold and precious crystals :wink:
Post this again in a years time when a few hundred players have got to the stage your at now and yeah its a great idea :wink:[/quote]
+1