[SUGGESTION] New Option

Hello i wanna tell you an idea that you have to do its very usefull for everyone.Can you put a paysafe card option so i can put 10+ euros…Because i wanna buy stuff…Think about it please.[emoji122]

BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

@SteigerBox please :frowning:

BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level XX

This isn’t as easy as adding it as a form of payment. We are working on an entirely new back end system to allow for more payment types. We plan on supporting PayPal, Molpay, and a few others. We have not heard of paysafe, we will have to take a look at their requirements.

Its safe and in my country ( and others too) use it for most games … please think about it…

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Also payment you can do also phone:)

Also as you said yeah take a look but i dont think you have to its so safe…

Do games you get from Google play use that payment method as well?

Bunny, where are you from, when I may ask. I could help you further if we know where you from.
Because in my country there are Google play store cards for Android devices. If you have an IPhone, iTunes card should be available for you. They can be bought in supermarkets for example. With it, you can buy apps, IAPs…

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

@tdaniel yes they do and not only from google play and app store too … @CentraBPM im from Greece also iTunes? No way… Paysafe card is a card to buy stuff in games so yeah… if you mean that

But i dont know nothing for iTunes

@CentraBPM so can you help me as you said?:stuck_out_tongue:

There are Itunes Cards as well as Google Play Store Cards, which allow you to buy IAP in apps. It only depends if you are using IOS or Android. Go to the shop and ask there or go to an electronic market and ask there. I always buy IAPs with Google Play cards.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

At Greece I think we don’t have those but I will ask and I’m using iOS …

@tdaniel so what do you think?

Just depends really. Right now we have three forms of payment we are working on adding. We will look up the one you mention and if it has more coverage than one of the others we may add it. It is not a simple as just saying “yeah!”, sorry…I am sure than is not the answer you wanted to hear :smile:

Ahahaha no problem just i want you to think about it :smile:

Ahahaha no problem just i want you to think about it :smile:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]
Also you will add them in patch 1.7?

No. Most app stores have very strict restrictions on what currency can be us d inside games sold on their app stores. We will have to have a web based solution in order to be considered compliant with their requirements.

Ok:)