[Suggestion] New pet

I sugget that all pets pick items from the floor and have a 5x5 bag

Great idea Jester!

Love it.

a mini dragon that melts items into ores that can be smithed into items? and maybe be able to equip 2 pets?

elemental mini dragons that have a proc to do either haunting/bewildering/freezing/explosive (0.2% proc chance/level) and also deal a leveled percentage of MH damage. (0.1% MH damage/level)

found this idea when fighting three epic enemies with freezing, haunting, and bewildering, it would be so epic if I can do the same to them.

Awesome idea about the dragon, but instead, the dragon automatically breaks down items into ores and crystals.
Just like the imp, you can set what quality level of items the dragon breaks down.

Awesome idea about the dragon, but instead, the dragon automatically breaks down items into ores and crystals.
Just like the imp, you can set what quality level of items the dragon breaks down.[/quote]
Or an option to set the imp “craft or break” the items he pick xD

Also likes the idea of new pets, also need new wings

Just like the imp, you can set what quality level of items the dragon breaks down.[/quote]
Or an option to set the imp “craft or break” the items he pick xD

Also likes the idea of new pets, also need new wings[/quote]

There will be a patch exclusivly for pets with a real pet system (more pets, more features etc) so I think you can suggest new pets for later :smile:
Dragon would be nice indeed