[suggestion] sapphire & flourite

Ain’t it more cooler if by using Sapphire CS, you can also use it to change legend and set affixes??
But instead using 1 Sapphire CS in legend, you need 2pcs? And in Set Affixes you need like 3pcs?
Also same in using Fluorite CS, if you can reroll a legend affix using 2pcs of Fluorite CS, and like 3pcs in SET AFFIX?
Ofcourse this will not disregard the use of Ruby and Amethyst CS, you can still use them by adding more LEG./SET affixes into your item right?

EDIT:
I remember about Crystal Affixes.
Can you imagine you used an Obsidian and you didn’t get the cs affix you want?
So if you can also use Sapphire CS to CS AFFIXES but you need like 4pcs in order to change the affix?
And also around 4pcs Fluorite to just reroll the CS affix you want?

My own opinion it’s better the way it supposed to be…don’t need other reply for this…

[quote=“llZll_Gamer”]Ain’t it more cooler if by using Sapphire CS, you can also use it to change legend and set affixes??
But instead using 1 Sapphire CS in legend, you need 2pcs? And in Set Affixes you need like 3pcs?
Also same in using Fluorite CS, if you can reroll a legend affix using 2pcs of Fluorite CS, and like 3pcs in SET AFFIX?
Ofcourse this will not disregard the use of Ruby and Amethyst CS, you can still use them by adding more LEG./SET affixes into your item right?

EDIT:
I remember about Crystal Affixes.
Can you imagine you used an Obsidian and you didn’t get the cs affix you want?
So if you can also use Sapphire CS to CS AFFIXES but you need like 4pcs in order to change the affix?
And also around 4pcs Fluorite to just reroll the CS affix you want?[/quote]

Sorry but nope. It would be just too easy to get the affix we would, you’re killing the lifespan of the game this way

50 Sapphire = Legend Affixes re-roll cost (If appropriate)
100 Sapphire = Set Affixes re-roll cost (If appropriate)
200 Sapphire = Crystal Affixes re-roll cost (Random 6 selectable affixes)
??? Sapphire = Mythic Affixes re-roll cost (Random 6 selectable affixes)

This still fine for me as long as I can changes any special affixes I want.

just leave it the way it is…

just leave it the way it is…

200 sapphire is the same as building it all the way up…its actually much harder lol

Yeah, I forgot about the lifespan of the game… Diieter have a good point…
ahm, then the only way to max the affix of legend and crystal is by using Diamond.
I wonder if it is possible to max 2 legend affix and 1 crystal affix in one item by using only diamond (reroll all)?
I tried getting two legend affix in my item to max, spend 90+ Diamonds, and they just don’t get along with each other… x’D

[quote=“llZll_Gamer”]Yeah, I forgot about the lifespan of the game… Diieter have a good point…
ahm, then the only way to max the affix of legend and crystal is by using Diamond.
I wonder if it is possible to max 2 legend affix and 1 crystal affix in one item by using only diamond (reroll all)?
I tried getting two legend affix in my item to max, spend 90+ Diamonds, and they just don’t get along with each other… x’D[/quote]

Upgrade item quality for better rerolls :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“llZll_Gamer”]Yeah, I forgot about the lifespan of the game… Diieter have a good point…
I tried getting two legend affix in my item to max, spend 90+ Diamonds, and they just don’t get along with each other… x’D[/quote]

Upgrade item quality for better rerolls :wink:[/quote]

better to have lots of emerald now.