(Suggestion) Too much legendary?

i have a confession to make,… im a hoarder and i cant stop myself

everytime i see a red([color=#FF0000]legendary[/color]) item i always pick it up (who wouldn’t its a [color=#FF0000]LEGENDARY[/color]),… but it cause problems for me, because it uses a lot of bag space and with the merchant selling them(1.6 patch) i cant stop my self from buying a random [color=#FF0000]legendary[/color] item even if i dont need it,… which cause me problem cause 1. it takes bag space 2. i could have bought potions instead, but everytime i see that red color my finger just moves on its own and buy it.

So…

I would like to suggest a item randomizer (kinda like in torchlight 2) in where i have to trade 3-4 items = 1 random item(of same rarity [rare for rare]…)
as for the merchant selling [color=#FF0000]legendary[/color] i would like to suggest making the Hero points as its currency/price instead of gold… its a legendary item lets make it a little harder to obtain

Mainly suggesting this for my benefit, but i think this would also help others that have the same problem or issues

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

[quote=“snobawls”] i would like to suggest making the Hero points as its currency/price instead of gold… its a legendary item lets make it a little harder to obtain

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:[/quote]
+1

Hero points are already going to be used for another feature

came up with another idea…

option to break item = crystal or mythstones

That also sounds good xD

Both great ideas!

We especially like the idea of breaking down items for “stuff”.

It’s possible that we make Legend items auto lock in inventory ( like crystals and mythstones already do ) and use the Lock option when selecting the item to instead say “Convert” or “Salvage”. This could then break down the Legend item to Crystals

The randomizer would be a bit tricky with our UI, but it’s definitely a good concept.

[quote=“snobawls”]came up with another idea…

option to break item = crystal or mythstones[/quote]

+1

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Both great ideas!

It’s possible that we make Legend items auto lock in inventory ( like crystals and mythstones already do ) and use the Lock option when selecting the item to instead say “Convert” or “Salvage”. This could then break down the Legend item to Crystals

The randomizer would be a bit tricky with our UI, but it’s definitely a good concept.[/quote]

About that autolock with mythostones and crystals - sell all doesnt affect it, but if you were to accidently press sell, there is no confirmation; this may/may not be a bug.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“SteigerBox”]Both great ideas!

The randomizer would be a bit tricky with our UI, but it’s definitely a good concept.[/quote]

About that autolock with mythostones and crystals - sell all doesnt affect it, but if you were to accidently press sell, there is no confirmation; this may/may not be a bug.[/quote]

Will look into that, thank you!

I came up with an idea. a pet dragon that picks up items and melts them into ores based on rarity and class. and then be able to forge them into a new random items of the same rarity using a couple ores. and an upgrading system for the forging that at a certain level you can forge items from 2 different classes together to make an item equitable for the 2 classes with a random skill from each one. ex. an orb or mirror that has the rogues mirror image with the wizards teleport.I know its a lot but itd be pretty cool and I think a lot of people would like it. :smiley:

[emoji2] awesome ideas for sure!
We already have our hands full for next few patches and the imp pet “sort of” does some of these things but only with items. Thanks again for posting!

Why not be able to combine legendary, like say I found 3 of the same legendary items I could combine them increasing the quality and ilvl and re rolls the current stats depending on the new items quality level

+1 to this and.

+1 to salvaging legendaries for ms and cs

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

And more legendaries are incoming! :laughing:

+1

Does random areas on cartographer maps have any effect on what legendaries you can purchase from the merchant?

Ie. If I’m on a random cartographer map that is ice, is there a chance that the axe I purchase from the merchant is a frozen fate?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk