[Suggestions] [Bug Reports] Larimar-ing a random maps

I found out this bugging lil things just today. unfortunately, when I larimar a magic (blue) random map to change it to an epic map (orange), the bonus (item quantity bonus, luck bonus, etc) still the same as shown when it’s still a magic map. is this intended to prevent abusive usage of Larimar on random map or is this a bug?
At first, I thought I deserve a decent bonus as epic map gives to me eventho I only Larimar my magic map.

and also, I hope the admin or moderator will provide a bug reporting mega thread for each release, so that every member will look and report a bug on a single thread per version and to keep everything neat.
CMIIW

P.S. : pack size affix is fun as hell!!

DQ Rocks!!

ive never try crystal on map :astonished:

[quote=“ichsanization”]I found out this bugging lil things just today. unfortunately, when I larimar a magic (blue) random map to change it to an epic map (orange), the bonus (item quantity bonus, luck bonus, etc) still the same as shown when it’s still a magic map. is this intended to prevent abusive usage of Larimar on random map or is this a bug?
At first, I thought I deserve a decent bonus as epic map gives to me eventho I only Larimar my magic map.

and also, I hope the admin or moderator will provide a bug reporting mega thread for each release, so that every member will look and report a bug on a single thread per version and to keep everything neat.
CMIIW

P.S. : pack size affix is fun as hell!!

DQ Rocks!![/quote]

That’s a bug actually, great catch :smile: