Suggestions

First off, great game.

I’d like to suggest creating an IAP to increase pickup radius. Can be both cash for perm and gold for temp, just like map reveal. Nothing too game changing, just more convenient.

When you are salvaging/converting… It gets to be a pain to try to do 500 or 600 at a time. I know, I know…its better than it was. I’m suggesting that if you hold the arrow to increase thecqty, it increases by itself. I’m getting carpal tunnel. And no, its not from hanging out with high school girls on Snapchat…:smile:

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]First off, great game.

I’d like to suggest creating an IAP to increase pickup radius. Can be both cash for perm and gold for temp, just like map reveal. Nothing too game changing, just more convenient.

When you are salvaging/converting… It gets to be a pain to try to do 500 or 600 at a time. I know, I know…its better than it was. I’m suggesting that if you hold the arrow to increase thecqty, it increases by itself. I’m getting carpal tunnel. And no, its not from hanging out with high school girls on Snapchat…:smile:[/quote]

+1
Totally agree, especially about the IAP, it helps the game and devs, and it does not make the game pay to win, all it does is make the game easier to play for the lazy amongst us. You either play the game as it was intended for free, or you play the game with a little helping hand for a small fee, this small fee goes to making the game better for everyone as well as keeping it free for all the freeloaders :wink: a win - win situation in my book.

Jester gets me…great minds… Blah blah…

I agree, once again, with ease and speed of picking things up. And I’ve thought about the second suggestion too, I would have suggested just being able to hit the left arrow and going to how many you have and cycling back through through the other way.

That was my thought as well. But still allow it to be held down too.

Quick question, this Snapchat you talk about, why do I only see balding middle aged men wanting to show me thier peepee’s while dressed in their wife’s/mothers underwear ? :astonished: :open_mouth: :confused:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Bole Aganja”]First off, great game.

When you are salvaging/converting… It gets to be a pain to try to do 500 or 600 at a time. I know, I know…its better than it was. I’m suggesting that if you hold the arrow to increase thecqty, it increases by itself. I’m getting carpal tunnel. And no, its not from hanging out with high school girls on Snapchat…:smile:[/quote]

Quick question, this Snapchat you talk about, why do I only see balding middle aged men wanting to show me thier peepee’s while dressed in their wife’s/mothers underwear ? :astonished: :open_mouth: :confused:[/quote]
You’re just lucky I suppose! :smile:

Edit: Wait, are you complaining about the men in general, or just that they’re balding and middle aged? You’re very vague. :wink:

+1, I’d buy it

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Hey…you werent supposed to see that pic…sorry! :wink: