Talent points

Hey dudes,

What if after lvl 99, exp points are used to get talent points; something similar to hero points, but restricted to one tree? Obviously, they can be resetted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]Hey dudes,

What if after lvl 99, exp points are used to get talent points; something similar to hero points, but restricted to one tree? Obviously, they can be resetted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

:dieter:

Omg I’ve been diietered!

Talent.? didt talent already exist in game.? but that talent only can be get via armor set…

Precisely… The idea is allowing new options of customization to high level players after the main level has been reached.

[quote=“McEna”]Precisely… The idea is allowing new options of customization to high level players after the main level has been reached.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Once Ascension will be released, you’ll have a lot of “new options of customization”
I doubt Shinybox (especially Steiger) would mix talents points (which are already brought from 2 ways, gears and heroic skills) with another system
You can already reach +40 in some talents (or skills), no need to add this system

Also it’s incompatible with the ascension system :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”]
You can already reach +40 in some talents (or skills), no need to add this system[/quote]

I guess Rubik did not show you his 40 to all talent Build!