The Further adventures of Wildwood and May Hemm

Wild is almost at lvl 200, while May is poking around different levels farming crystals and experimenting with different combinations. I’ll post some vid soon!

1 Like

Typical women; crystals first. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

LOL. Nice joke.

Level 200 mean magic ascension level 99. Level 700 is eternal ascension level 99 lol. At least that’s how I like to think about it.

In actuality though, you get level 99 at no ascension. Magic ascension as level 198. Eternal ascension as level 693 . If you add all levels, that is what would probably happen.

Exp requirement for every level from 1- 693 (693 is eternal 99 to me) = 150B EXP or something. Basically a lot of experience and dedication to exp farming.

6 Ascensions are worth it though .

New profile pics

1 Like

May sees Wild walking down the street ahead of her and yells to Wild; “Hey Wild wait up!” Wild turns around to see May hurrying to join her. Wild smiles and greets her warmly as she catches up. “How goes it?” May replies; “Pretty busy of late, swapping at the vendors trying to make just the right combination of gear that will get me past levell 200. How about you?” "Wild says with some emphasis; “I got lucky and developed crushingflames affix for my vial, and am only a stones throw away from level 200. As a matter of fact, I was headed for the Dungeon right now! Wanna go along?” May replies; “I’d like to but I’m still trying to get my gear straight. I have a lot of bugs to work out in its current design. How about we get together soon!” Wild smiles and says; “Sure! Well I better go, I’ll see you around.” May casually adds; “Yeah, I gotta go see a warrior about some Shield he has with permafrost affix, I can convert it over as a smokebomb, I think. See ya around.” Wild yells over her shoulder as she continues on her way; “Later, friend.” They both smile and wave, going their separate ways.

Wild around lvl 190

May around lvl 170

Editors Note: I lowered the mbps rate of the vids. This made the filesize smaller allowing me to get a full minute in each upload. Enjoy…

2 Likes

@Wildwood_Rose Great story line and creativity!! You get at +1!!! Keep up the videos please in addition to your stories. It’s nice to see something different in the forum that is fun and unique. Maybe @deathGG can draw something really cool for you since he is an amazing artist.

5 Likes

Yup!

Lmao xD

2 Likes

@deathGG create an awesome drawing amigo. I have no artistic detail. I am totally scientific with zero artistic creativity.

2 Likes

Heheh I’d love to!!! Unfortunately I’m very busy with school right now huhuh ill probably make it when I have lots of time to spare :wink:

I suck at drawing too but not totally. When I put my mind to things , I get good result even if I suck. I’m creative and scientific like my builds show.

When I was young I used to draw a lot. Mostly sci-fi landscapes. I never did master the curves in human anatomy. Then one day while sitting in 7th grade language class a young girl behind me introduced me to script writing, and I have been writing ever since.

I was a young adult at the very beginning of the computer age, I played “Island of Kesmai” on Compuserv with a commador 64k computer. I loved computer graphics, even went to school for it.

“Alas poor Yurich I knew him well”. “And the beat goes on!”

1 Like

I used to draw a lot too. I used to draw a story based on concepts such as fire Vs water planet wars as a 12 year old after painting a balloon to look like a water planet and ever since then, I constantly had that obsession to draw the story. I sucked at story writing so I just drew the story and my drawings weren’t half bad .

Then I had art class and learnt many things, including drawing faces but never really fully mastered any art concept. I even planned on choosing art as a studying option at the age of 14 so I do it for 2 years but I accidentally chose Design Technology and Photography lol instead of art and photography but that turned out fine in the end.

I also for some reason stopped feeling like doodling my favorite water planet idea but thankfully, I did manage to apply some art skills to my design technology project to create an art easel lol. Also I learnt some great concepts from Photography , which is a kind of art in itself.

As well as this, I did graphics design as an enrichment course to test the out and managed to create a chocolate airhorn project . I even managed to create the DQ jewellery project.

Nothing too fancy but I’m just glad my art skills aren’t being fully wasted.

I do remember even coming up with a full dq story suggestion based on the legend of Nadroji but i don’t think it was that good. Still I didn’t want my idea to be wasted and I even discussed with Cronos and Teacup I believe to get all the idea and it looked good. The could definitely improve upon it if there’s the chance. It’s more of a DQ FanFiction but I still was glad I could even think of the concept, even based on my last name experience.

I never did master any art technique but I have some idea of art which is nice. I do have an interest in technology so much though that I end up forgetting to draw sometimes. Still, if I put my mind to things and have a positive mood, I usually have a good result .

Its cool to hear of your stories , keep us entertained and yourself especially Mr Wildwood.

1 Like

How many of you remember a game called “Tradewars 2000”. I cut my teeth on creating ANSI graphics, and Animation. I later worked with the Adobi Suite creating the very kind of sprite animations used in DQ. I can also do web design using HTML, JAVA and PHP.

I started “scripting” in 7th grade, and in one form or another have been doing it ever since. Lol :sunglasses:

As a class project I created a Trailer for the movie “Blood the Last Vampire”. Zombies coming straight at you down a deserted back alley, then as they get to filling the screen, a slash of the blade, the word “Blood” dripping down from the slash in blood, finishing up with “the” dropping down and “Last Vampire” scrolling out left to right at the end. Then overlay right and left corners with profile pics of the two lead characters.

Talk about an editing nightmare, trying to get all the pieces not only cut from the movie, including stills, soundbites and backgrounds but pasted together just right in the Adobi animation editor. I definately earned my grade in that class.

1 Like

Editors Note: All graphics and video editing done in this thread was done by me, with just a plain old Android phone. Nothing really that technical about it, however my previous graphics experience was a considerable help.

So what am I doing now? As a writer I am developing my exposure on the Internet. This thread is a part of my profile. Companies are all the time looking for fresh talent. But they don’t want to hear how many degrees you have. They want to see a sample of what you can do, freelance, open source or otherwise. They want to see your name POP with content when they browse you online. It’s what I do!

1 Like

Yeah. Cool!

I deleted my Facebook profile though so when they search my name , they’ll have trouble. I can tell them my username though like Cuzeg and see what shows.

I do definitely want to showcase what I can do in any form possible and it’s good to know that people want unique and good talent all the time.

Hands down, the Internet is the best place to get published these days. Some have made millions doing it. At least a dozen names come to my mind, how about yours?

1 Like