The heck!

Freakin 700k hp almost broke my finger trying to kill the guy hahahah
:joy::joy::joy:

Wow lol.

Also I like how you survived and won with 437 HP lmao :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

And i think the power count bugged because my original power is only 1144 but there it showed 1788 dont know what the heck happened.
:joy::joy:

Skills brother, skills
:joy::joy:

You probably drawed him so many times. Power increases by 15% every draw you do against a player. This system is supposed to be there to prevent a stalemate.

2 Likes

Pretty hard considering its very hard to dodge every torrent and attack. Obviously Sanctuary can help though. Congratulations though XD.

Still I think being able to survive on 25k to 37k hp and winning is also amazing since I almost always win with Sanctuary protecting me. It’s very hard to dodge everything no matter how fast the reflexes.

1 Like

I got 1 draw does that count?
And also he wasnt able to kill me because he only has 60 power lmao hahah

Yes.

Ikr! :joy::joy::joy:

It is 25%,or maybe 15% in the coming path.

Intersting fight :laughing:You are the highest power warrior !

1 Like

Really? Lol i got that power because of 1 draw tho hahha

Way more than one draw lol. But the fact that you have such a low HP means a lot of Glasscannon and other means of getting very high damage , even for a warrior.

Each draw increases power by 25%

1 Like

I thought it was 15%. But 25% might make more sense as power does increase fast.

Yes I have calculated the exact values. It is 25% for certain.

1 Like

I am fairly certain that it was only 1 draw :blush::blush:

Ah so your DeathGG hehehehe :slight_smile: i beat you only once cuz i just use vault keep jumping till it spawn an twister proc an orb with living force and reactor. hehehe

1 Like