The Question Thread

You can get slime pet from killing enslavers, get from purchasing (doesn’t purchase legend pets) and you can get slime by killing 200 enslavers (150 if you got accomplished perk).

Slimes are also alot rarer than your typical 3 pets. I only got 2 slimes but I got loads more of the other 3 pets and at least 10+ legend pets of hounds, imps and fairies.

The ability of a slime is 10% ed (of the element of a slime, for eg: if a slime is poison, it boosts 10% poison ed dmg) and slime gives 100 resist based on the element of the slime (if you had poison slime, 100 poison resist).

IIRC, changing the AI settings of the campaign character won’t do the same thing to the pvp settings so each are independent AI in that respect. I think changing a campaign character to 15 yards won’t change the pvp settings to the same thing and if you want to change pvp settings, you manually change them in the battle arena menu I’m pretty sure.

Also even if changing AI settings on campaign changed the pvp settings, it doesn’t confirm it until you enter it into battle arena online. That means it doesn’t effect the current Ai in pvp unless u visit the arena again.

1 Like

The +Summon effects do work on it. They just don’t show up on the Stats page as they are applied after the summoning.

Ahh mm that’s weird, because i tested it with this weapon, before was 616k damage, and after was 616k damage too.

That is weird. There might be a bug then. I’ll investigate it. Thank you for bringing it up!

Regarding that, i think the marwinberna would also be a great source. But just in case I tested with different summon damage items, like changing the 69.4% to less and still same damage.

Hi guys, I have a question about mana shield, Why do I get hit 2.8x(almost 3x) more damage then when I am on hp? Was that a Mana shield mechanic or?
According to my testing in the below 4 screenshots:
Normal attack = 2.81448849730788x more damage during mana shield
Burn = 2.81517747858017x more damage during mana shield

Here are 4 screenshots
First screenshot is with mana shield, getting hit with monster’s normal attack
second screenshot is without mana shield, getting hit with monster’s normal attack
Third screenshot is with mana shield, getting burned by the fire frlom the normal attack
fourth screenshot is without mana shield, getting burned by the fire from the normal attack

@Violetisfat
Manashield does not have armor reductions. Does not also have element resists, unless you have the talent that gives it resist.

Question for all: does timewarp really boost projectile dmg? i thought it just adds 50% OH dmg to projectiles that passes thru. if someone can make some tests, would be great.

@kevs926 its been test many time … i myself use dis build b4 in my rogue w/ cosmic power +time warp proc. all projectile that pas through it even cast outside is boosted.

it can even boost ur hireling projectile dmg

it doesnt seem to affect my twister

maybe cuz it isnt projectile? more like a walking whirlwind with aoe burn?

Yeah Twisters are not projectiles, projectiles are usually something that is thrown/shot.

projectiles are flying objects, thrown object ex. orb, ricochet, guidedshot, throwsword, toss, barrage, comet pierce, and etc

1 Like

does zeolotry pass the caps/limit of movespeed and attackspeed? @Clogon

Did you read the new discription of Zealotry? The latest description clarifies that it does not increase the Attack Speed nor the Movement Speed Affixes.

Sadly there was not enough time to put what is considered a projectile in the Dictionary but all the skill descriptions have been updated so that anything that is fired, shot or thrown are projectiles.

AoE effects either mentions the word AoE or Explosion.

Piercing effects will mention it too.

1 Like

If i create an account do need to be online to save progress?

Yes, you need to have internet access in order to upload your game data to the DQ Cloud.

Dat sux cuz i play alot during offline mode. Rarely get to play online

yes i have read it. “Equipping hammers +APS and +MS by %5 per rank, equipping shields +dmg by %5 per rank” so where is the

barbarian affix

i dont see the effect of it. i have a masochist edge. it costs the same amount of mana. i thought it would cost +43.6% of the total mana accdg to the description.

also i think i found a bug on the wisdom nature
the codex say 10% resource cost, the all stat page say 2.5%, and the offense stat page drops my 858 mana cost to 815.6 which is 5% resource cost. Now that is very weird if you ask me.

@kevs barbarian 46% should halve ur mana as well as inc ur dmg by 46% but i think the reduction is not applied on mana raw value in stat page if u use energy/fury resourse system.

wisdom = 2.5 resource cost. 10% would be OP it would be equal to legend affix resourse cost lel. maybe just mistake in codex (bug)