The Question Thread

no

wow so fast :open_mouth:

thanks anyway :smiley:

As I can’t search this thread for keywoards I have not checked if this question has been asked already.

Question 1: Is it possible to reroll legend affixes? So if I find a legend item, can I reroll those affixes? If yes, how?

Question 2: Can you reroll set affix values? (For example reroll Plagued(1) to Plagued(5)) without having to remove the affix and readd it?

Question 3: Can you use the crystal that replaces an affix with another affix from the same pool on legend, crystal and set affixes?

As you see Im quite inexperienced, mostly because I dont really have enough high-lvl crystals to play around with.

Last question: What is the best floor/Enemy Power/gear to farm crystals? Should you use challenge maps? Hirelings? …

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

[quote=“shutnic”]As I can’t search this thread for keywoards I have not checked if this question has been asked already.

Question 1: Is it possible to reroll legend affixes? So if I find a legend item, can I reroll those affixes? If yes, how?

1. What do you mean by reroll?
    [b]
    You can only add a Legend affix via Ruby and the safest way to remove it is kyanite.
    You can reroll the numerical values of a legend affix with diamond
    Example It has 13.5 Movement speed when you use a Diamond on it then it changes the
    13.5 value to a random number within the range.
    Having the quality to max of 25 and Item lvl max helps in rerolling the values.
    [/b]
    Question 2: Can you reroll set affix values? (For example reroll Plagued(1) to Plagued(5)) without having to remove the affix and readd it?
    [u][b]
    Set affix such as plagued cannot be rerolled. You need +2 set affix on your amulet and ring to get (5)set affix with (1) set affix on an item

capped of set affix is 4.
can be attained via elixer on a empty slot (highest lvl mythstone)
the nadroji ring and amulet has a legend affix of +2set as well.
can’t be attained via ruby for +2 all set
[/u][/b]
Question 3: Can you use the crystal that replaces an affix with another affix from the same pool on legend, crystal and set affixes?
[u][b]
You can only do this with an epic affix. The crystal is sapphire and can change the epic affix to 1 random epic affix.
For crystal, legend, and set affix you need to apply the needed crystal.

crystal = obsidian (can be remove by quartz but very risky because the removal of affix is random it might affect other affixes on the item)
legend = ruby (can be remove by kyanite)
set affix = amethyst (can be remove by kyanite)

[/u][/b]

As you see Im quite inexperienced, mostly because I dont really have enough high-lvl crystals to play around with.

Last question: What is the best floor/Enemy Power/gear to farm crystals? Should you use challenge maps? Hirelings? …
[u][b]
For me I use mythic 3
Max luck 650 for items
Max Gold 650 for gold
Max item drop 200 for crystal and items.
for me and my hireling.

Hireling grants a addition 100 bonus item drop.
crystalline set affix on your main char
Normally 101-200 floor if you can finish map fast on 350 floors and above to get some items that has restriction for floors.
[/u][/b]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thank you! Could you tell me what your farming gear looks like? How do you achieve 650 luck/gold find and still do meaningful dmg?

Also, If you have a legendary like the “equality” set where you have 3 legend affixes, is it possible to reroll (reroll = change the number value) only one of those 3 with a crystal?

And a question concerning eternals: How can you modify them? Can you change affixes, reroll their numerical value, add and remove affixes…?

Edit: I has a blackout with my question about set affixes. I mixed something in my head.

[quote=“shutnic”]Thank you! Could you tell me what your farming gear looks like? How do you achieve 650 luck/gold find and still do meaningful dmg?
[u][b]
I use crystal affix on all my gear
Crystal affix is 3x an epic affix.
On Beta Luck and Gold Find has 225 max affix and I play on Mythic 3
350 Base for Luck and gold find for mythic 3
Fortune 20 = 50 luck, 50gf, 50 item drop.

350 + 50 + 225 = 625 so I change my nature to greed/luck.
Until I get max luck and gold find.

That’s why A lot farms at Floor 101-200 because a lot of your affixes go to farming.
It’s easier on lower floors. The faster you finish the faster the farm
[/u][/b]
Also, If you have a legendary like the “equality” set where you have 3 legend affixes, is it possible to reroll (reroll = change the number value) only one of those 3 with a crystal?

[b][u]
For crystal affix and legend affix it can only be changed(value) via diamond
Fluorite can be use on epic affixes though to reroll the value and it doesn’t reroll legend and crystal values.

You can check out Rubik’s guide for crystal crafting. It help me a lot when I started out.
Here is the link.

[/u][/b]

And a question concerning eternals: How can you modify them? Can you change affixes, reroll their numerical value, add and remove affixes…?
[u][b]
For Eternal the only crystals that work are
calcite for changing element
beryl for changing nature

And on beta patch you can use Topaz and Larimar if the Eternal has a blank affix.
[/u][/b]
Edit: I has a blackout with my question about set affixes. I mixed something in my head.

is there any other advantage on going to highest difficulty possible (e.g. Mystic 3) for farming ?
I mean if I already have maxed gold find/luck on Epic for example, do I still need to aim for farming in Mystic 3 ?

Let’s say I got 200k gold per run in Epic with maxed gold find, will it be the same in Mystic 3 ?
Or it’ll yield higher gold in result ?

Well you can use affixes that you would need for the extra luck/gf/item find for damage and survivability instead of farming affixes, so the gear is stronger.

[quote=“shutnic”]Well you can use affixes that you would need for the extra luck/gf/item find for damage and survivability instead of farming affixes, so the gear is stronger.

yes, that’s one way to look at it.
But why need to make a stronger farming gear when you can one shot everything in lower difficulty ?

That’s why I’m asking is there any other advantages of being in Mythic 3 instead of lower one for farming purpose (gold farming especially).

My concern is about gold find for those 5.4M crystal :smiley:

In my opinion:
Converting Legend gears is way better and cheaper than buying the 5m CS…

It costs less and has a chance to give you CS that the Ultra rare CS can also give…

If you dont have gold issues then there’s no reason to buy it, right?

I would suggest using the money for the Ultra rare MS since they can only be bought or dropped…

thank you for the tips @lordknightstradmore, still playing 1.8 though :smiley:
But for now I’ll use the gold for 5.4M MS instead :blush:

Sorry to my bad English, I just want to know the meaning of “Permafrost” set.
The description of Permafrost: Adds 10% Ice DMG per rank, and 7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP before you’re hit ( uses Mana Absorb stat )

I want to know that “7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP”
Does it means that MP will increase when taken damage? Or MP decrease when taken damage?

Thanks!!

It increases your MP base on the damage taken on the percent your on as a set affix.

Thanks for your reply!!

Does multi attack affects the secondary skill while using discordance? For example, knightscharge

Yes.

@Clogon (or any mod):

Whilst Cronos used to ask all the questions in this thread, recently, he’s asked way less whilst other people have started posting here. Therefore, I think the thread needs a new, more appropriate title. Ofc, this a personal suggestion…

Done.

Newbie question as I just reached floor 200 recently.

Is it better to farm for items running below floor 200 with Mythic 3 or just scale the floor 200+ while running maybe on legend/epic difficulty?

By the way , my defense/hp isn’t that good since I’m using luck items. My Main Rogue has 650 luck while my hireling warrior was 634 luck with 1 Eternalized item (+50% eternal drop rate) both my toons has 2 Faun’s gifts item for luck :slight_smile:

Best run with highest difficulty you can one hit trash mobs for efficiency.

I have 2 questions:

1. Does proc benefit from talents and heroics? I.e. Stealth proc will be buffed by Veil and stealth points?
  2. Discordance. Again in example: let’s say i use flintstock, so ScatterShot swap with Ricochet. Would buccaneer buff those ScatterShot after discordance, what about heroics?