The Question Thread

To get a crystal affix on your gear, first you need an equipment with at least 1 empty affix. Apply Obsidian on it, there should be 6 options for you to choose.

B is correct, assuming you only have one <+ All procs> MS.

%toxic is to trigger your attacks to causes Poison Cloud
%Blight increases the damage of poison cloud.

I think I saw the formula on the dictionary before but I couldnā€™t find it now.
On the wiki

Equality = 100 - ((( HP - MP) / MP ) * 100) )
To maximize equality your HP and MP should be equal.
Example if 100 HP and 100 MP

100 - ((( 100-100) /100 ) * 100)) = 100 equality

1 Like
  1. If I could I do that to save up on resource. But certain affixes are on drops and cannot be attained via crafting

2. You canā€™t change/switch but if you want to remove it you can use quartz but the problem with quartz is itā€™s random and can ruin your gear if you want to save an affix.

And one more question: How does the permafrost set interact with blood mage? Is the damage absorbed into HP?

No they changed it a while ago. MP absorb doesnā€™t work with Blood Magic anymore.

So does it just reduce 8% of damage take?

Yeah. I tried with permafrost(1) and gears that I kyanited all the affix then it lowered damage.

Thank god. Its the only legendary pet I have for my pvp gear and even if I dont use ice, thatā€™s still dope.

Did it actually work lol

yeah, figured it out a few days back. turns out my leeching was way too low due to low hp (my leeching is %based) thanks for clearing that up!

Shiny box did you detect the amount of gold af all accountā€¦ bacause my freind is a cheater he has multi billion gold.my questtion is did you detect the amount of gold when we save it to our cloud save

He used game hack tool. You can report hm by posting his arena name at cheaters thread.

I have one question, in order for blightā€™s damage to crit, is it depend on "element crit + toxic " % or depend on my character crit chance?

blight damage to crit.?

If u want to make poison cloud u need toxic (ele.crit.chance)
when u want your poison cloud deal crit damage. u need crit chance

Hi ! Ihave a question, whenever i pause the game and lock my phone, comeback after like 2minutes, i canā€™t resume my game. Happens to my android phone everytime, tried restarting the app and it just shows the shinybox screen. I have to force close the app and start all over againā€¦
But then, the dungeon quest on my tablet does not encounter this problem.
What to do XD lolā€¦ thanks!

Thanks, I wanted to know if normal crit chance and crit dmg will affect poison cloudā€™s crit dmg.
So basically toxic and ele. crit. chance is just the rate to spawn poison cloud.

no. toxic= just to trigger weapon element effect let say u use poison. then, toxic trigger it will summon poison cloud.

crit chance is ovwrall damage booster. when it trigger. the damage boost is depand on crit damage u have.

I have question about Mana Absorb and Mana Shield.
Letā€™s say ManaPool is 200k. Mana Absorb stat at cap 40%. Also Mana Shield active. Barrier 20.
Mob hit me for 100k DMG.

1. Mana Absorb takeā€™s 40% and takes of 40k mana from my MP. 60k DMG left and 160k MP.
  2. Next since MP > DMG taken, all 60k DMG goes to Mana Shield. Barrier 20 -> -30% consume MP, it mean 60 000 - 30% = 42 000. So MP left 160k-42k = 118k.
    If i would have Mana Absorb:
  3. MP > DMG taken, all 100k DMG goes to Mana Shield. Barrier 20 -> -30% consume MP, it mean 100 000 - 30% = 70 000. So MP left 200k-70k = 130k.
    Everything right? Does it mean ManaAbsorb not for wizards? At least not for wizards using ManaShield?

@cronos4321 @Emman did u guys notice that clogon disappeared from the league? I mean i check from 1-60 heā€™s not there. What happened?

Last time I know he changed equipments. And maybe let others beat his char. He also did this on open beta. :smile: