The Snowman PVP build

This build takes the concepts of the immortal and anti immortal build revealed by @Mr_Scooty and plays about with them.

don’t use inferno set affix… just a suggestion… @dickwad

I may change to a cosmic power pet and change scalp to timewarp

And I could use an eternal sublimation necklace with legend dexterity :slight_smile::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:slight_smile:

Frosty now is an anti immortal build using timewarp and cosmic power :smiling_imp:

in what round you can kill an immortal or hdr build?

Round one sometimes.

My main problem is cerebral vortex users. My barrage automatically triggers the torrents. As frosty has low defence it depends on how long he remains alive. I guess I need to go pet hunting solo on floor 400 again and hope for a nice eternal pet :joy: It has to be solo with max Luck etc.

My changes

Doh ! The answer is staring me in the face. I can just craft cerebral vortex amulets for all my characters :dizzy_face:

And because of Frostys armour with torrent procs and the damage it does then I don’t need to be hunting eternal divination amulets. Just get a bog standard legend divination amulet and jazz it up :heart_eyes:

Just dropped a crystalline divination with very good dodge. That’s the one to craft :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

congrats for good dodge.
thanks y’all for your help. i’m a newbie and any info is deeply appreciated.
dickwad, it seems you’re an expert so i am wondering if you can help me in case i have some quesitons to ask? thanks!

Sure and if I don’t know the answer I will find people that do.

@Sairy try asking @Golem too :sunglasses: