Things I Think I Noticed?

So, as I played this game… I notice things that were interesting. I want to start off by saying that NONE of these statements have any REAL EVIDENCE OR PROOF behind their legitimacy. I am saying only that I THINK that these things COULD be real, and they are strictly my observations. Please treat every situation as a hypothetical one. Thank you.

With that being said… If anyone would like to comment on my observations, or add to my liat, please, feel free.

These are the things I think I havseen…

•Being disconnected from the internet improves loot odds/chance-
It seems that I obtain better rarity loot (I.E. Obsidian, Amethyst, Eternal Leggies, and Crystal Leggies) while I am disconnected from the internet. This would obviously be very interesting, but not unfathomable, seeing as the devs self-proclaim this to be a “Offline RPG Dungeon Ctawler”.

•Saving up money and converting multiple gears at once provides better/rarer crystals-
It seemed to mee that converting one gear at a time was affording me crystals such as peridot, beryl, and emetalds. Converting in batches brought zircon, Garnet, rubies, and up.

•Arc counts as a projectile?-
It seemed to me that Arc (From both Arc Mythic, and Reactor set affix) Gained a damage bonus with timewarp. Could this be a sign that Arc is considered a projectile?

Please, share more “seemingly noteworthy” occasions. I am highly interestéd.
And also, what do you guys think about my three observations?

1 Like

•Being disconnected from the internet improves loot odds/chance-

False

•Saving up money and converting multiple gears at once provides better/rarer crystals-

Also false

•Arc counts as a projectile?-

Maybe… would have to check, but a bug if so :slight_smile:

1 Like