Thoughts

Which level to u guys usual play, I play normal n pliz tell me something a but his game, I’m In level19 now only

That’s not bad. I’d say you should steadily increase the difficulty level as you get stronger. I’d say a good point to increase difficulty level is when you’re pretty much one-shot-ing the monsters. If the increased damage and hit points of the monsters are not slowing your clear speed down, then there are no downsides to increasing difficulty.

I’m currently playing on Mythic 3 at all times (except when hunting for specific legends in order to reduce the loot pool), but I’ve already ascended a few times.

1 Like

Just farm for better item until u strong enough for legend just be patient ull get to mythic 3 in no time :wink::wink:

1 Like

purchase new slot. it is better to hire another hero of yours while farming and leveling.

1 Like

K so, purchasing means to buy with the game points I guess?

K, thanks for the tips, got some poi t😇

1 dollar for new slot bro.

1 Like

Farming here means playing in the current level by killing the monsters naa?

farming = looting of legend,crystal or eternal gears, crystal and myth stones.

1 Like

:+1: got it thank you​:innocent:

Boaaa, 2 u buy them? I hardly got some bucks Lolly! :sweat_smile:

red = legend item, sky blue = crystal legend, green = eternal legend.

1 Like

Ohh yeah yeah, I got some of them, Btw I boughtvall the 4 bags to Carr them, now there’s none left to carry any, if u don’t mind then pliz tell me a way out😊 will be very happy

buy stash 1 - 4.

1 Like

Buy 5 character slots, buy premium stash + crystal/Mythstone stash and the reveal map with dollars makes it almost equal to a typical $20 game from a physical case or steam purchase with all the unlocked features (excluding vanities, boosts, gold packs) and no ads (except the video ad at loading screen which is useful). Stash 1-4 can be bought via in game gold.

Totally worth it to support shinybox if you’re well invested into the game. I mean you can play quite well and farm well without hirlings but it will take a lot longer. It’s worth buying even just 1 hirling.

Good luck. Make sure you get up to 650% gold find , 650% luck and over 50% or so item drops. Fortune 20 , mythic 3 and so ftw. Also, if you can, you can read up the affix descriptions in the codex carefully to learn well and ask us questions too if need be.

1 Like

Yes over and over until u get what u want

1 Like

K sounds grea :blush:

Lol your username :aussiecongaparrot::sassyparrot:

1 Like

Nice moves😂 ur emoticons

Ohh its santosh
The nick name my friends call meh​:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like