After recently reaching floor 200, there doesn’t seem much left to do. What are some options available?

You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

There’s more to come in the next patch, Mythics, Hero System and the Codex. Will post a blog soon detailing these new features.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

There’s more to come in the next patch, Mythics, Hero System and the Codex. Will post a blog soon detailing these new features.[/quote]

Date?[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“SteigerBox”]You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

There’s more to come in the next patch, Mythics, Hero System and the Codex. Will post a blog soon detailing these new features.[/quote]

Date?[emoji57]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]

We never give dates, but it feels weeks away…

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“SteigerBox”]You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

Date?[emoji57]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]

We never give dates, but it feels weeks away…[/quote]
Which means i need patient.Oh well im bored of the game just i have to focus a little bit at school to get good marks.Waiting 1.7 realease fast so i can play normal again or join Events{Hunts}. But im still farming 5m a day at ignis floor 200 EP8 [emoji1]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“SteigerBox”]You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

Date?[emoji57]
[/quote]

Are you asking Steiger to a date? wow :unamused:

Oh trust me, you’ve enough things to do after 200th floor! it’s more like a tutorial before the real challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“SteigerBox”]You could climb past floor 200 using Maps :smile:

Date?[emoji57]
[/quote]

Are you asking Steiger to a date? wow :unamused:

Oh trust me, you’ve enough things to do after 200th floor! it’s more like a tutorial before the real challenge :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
No i mean with date: 5/2/14

Did Calel share the codex? :smile:

:question: :question: :question:

You guize suck@beingnerds!

Calel, son of Halel a.k.a Superman…

[quote=“ajrillik”]You guize suck@beingnerds!

Calel, son of Halel a.k.a Superman…[/quote]
Put your words inside your mouth again!Dont be rude because i learned diieter loves banning people(Which is fantastic for me but the excactly oppenent for you)I have to say you dont need to say what you thinking about us unless its about great system quality of game etc.!If you dont like us you have 2 choices : 1) Leave the forum 2) Rage quit.Everyone here can helps you , dont be nervous just get focuse and stop complaining with every single word(Yeah im telling this i had the same problem to this forum almost was ready to quit but you see me here i am now happy and ready to play!)Now @Diieter if you want to add something you better have to do this right now unless i suggest you to lock this one[emoji57]

I’d say we have a language barrier royal. I was being sarcastic with a hint of dry humor, something a translator won’t translate. :smile:

Well… He’s not qualified to be one… Maybe you should use simple “English”…

[quote=“ajrillik”]You guize suck@beingnerds!

Calel, son of Halel a.k.a Superman…[/quote]

For me, Clark Kent is called “Kal-El” and not “Calel”, also his dad is “Jor-El” not “Halel” :unamused:

isn’t it Kal-El? actually Ultron and Rita Repulsa who leak the information to Rhaz Al Ghul, but Frieza steals it and decode it on Gamma Ray on Hulk blood that has been sucked by Edward Cullen.
[emoji41]

In the comics and cartoon it was jor-el but the newer movies changed it to hal-el (phonetically) aka Russel Crowe.

so why was it calel then? if it is phonetically halel and superman was found in Spain, wasnt it supposed to be ‘Jalel’? I thought it was Nicholas Cage.

p.s.: this is going nowhere, lol. should move it to off-topic
[emoji28]

nick nephew of Martin scoresayzeee he is naugnht.

IM getting my AK from the cabin and going autocorrection hunting!

derailed thread yes, useless no. dumb derailed threads incoorporate us as a community. :smile:

Are you drunk or something?