Treasured or fortunate perk

I agree . It’s a shame that creative players get labelled as cheaters when they are just very good.

1 Like

Crystal Affixes are a big stumbling block for new players, then Items that are Jaspered. after that it is just comparing the Item in question to the Codex.

the next big problem is Eternal Pets, which you can only use Calcite on. early on I didn’t know you could max the affix values on Eternal Pets with the Find Pet Feat, but now I know that it can be done. the only other big problem is which affixes are on the Pet. the better they are for a Build, the less believable they are, which is why even Legit Players get Flagged for their Eternal Pets. of course, even I have seen some of the Posts of Pets that are obviously Cheats (saw one with 5 of the same Legend Affix :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

I agree . If the item doesn’t match the codex options for an item then it’s a cheat. But you can be lucky or a die hard game player to optimize any epic affix on gear. Why should they get banned for dedication.

1 Like

it’s the affixes on the Pet. if you see an Eternal Pet with 5 Affixes that are perfect for the Build, you can’t help but wonder how lucky they are. now if they have a different Set affix, or 2 of the same affixes, or Legend affixes and are not Merlin, then they are obvious cheats. I figure Eternal Pets are like Eternal Items, if it isn’t an obvious cheat, and you lose, just make a better Build that can beat it, and just let Dev’s know about the Items & Pets that are obvious cheats.

Eternal pets level . You can drop perfect eternal items. But when you get affixes that shouldn’t be there it’s a cheat

1 Like