Trust me, Easy billion dmg. Rogue hybrid

Uploading: 20191019_121325.mp4…

2 Likes

With all those Crystal’s you could improve this set to do a whole lot more but I like it, is it pve or pvp or both if you strictly did pve you could tweak it for a load

For example the 90 percent weaken and ignore resist get rid of the ignore resist and keep the weaken

1 Like

good eyes @Mikeb120 ! Ignore Resist cancels Weaken & Effective. if you don’t have +30% Weaken on your Pet, you could replace Ignore Resist with that instead. that would give you +120% Weaken (Cap is +200%).

here is a Thread about how good Weaken is.

I do like his build though

I recently made this improvement

1 Like

Interesting build. It’s a lot like my Rogue Hybrid discordance orb build but with storm instead. I think in this case Storm with discordance more powerful than without too. If this was a poison build, I may used Plagued Bonus for 150% more MH Storm DMG too.
Other minor improvement being removing ignore resist when using weaken, Empyrean as already done, some 100% execute dmg, double strike if possible. or combining with another element but otherwise this hold up well. Barbarian or Push the Limit. Or masochism set+defiant.
An electrocution with relentless and demonic shock + bleed combo build also works great, some explosive. Not much to add even for 3.1 but like this one. Probably even better than my seasonal maiden orb one.