TRy to make a wizard summoner

Hello guys i think about making a wizard summoner build i think about aiming for talents from spiritmancer : Prowess / Legion / Volatile / Recall . About affixes and set affixes i think about Pathfinder / Blood Magic / Cosmic Power / Ascendant . About normal items affixes i think about : Procs / + talent / +set / + skill / attack speed and crit chance / Dodge . About weapon of course it will be tome and i think about wizard sword.

What do you guys think about it and if you have some opinions and advice to this it will be really helpful. I play now rogue and i have almost 50 lvl but i need to take a break for him and i want to make a this wizard. Thanks

My hireling us a summoner wizard. Gave him a wand/tome. Legion at 20 is nice, makes a crowd of minions. Bloodmagic and cosmic power… I don’t have a lot of great items, but its a fun build for a pet.

i dont know its a bug or not but i have on this summoner on : Ashakic Records legend affix 88,6% explosive and my range from MH is 1335-6942 but with this explo i did sometimes 1M + i saw 3,3M its is normal??
Here is a proof

Not quite sure about that one… how come every time I buy a legend ring on my warrior it turns out to be a wizard ring… have had this happen at least 5 times in a row.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]Not quite sure about that one… how come every time I buy a legend ring on my warrior it turns out to be a wizard ring… have had this happen at least 5 times in a row.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Make a new post for this, then your no hijacking the op thread.
This could be a valid bug that Steiger needs to know about :wink:

[quote=“kluczyk”]i dont know its a bug or not but i have on this summoner on : Ashakic Records legend affix 88,6% explosive and my range from MH is 1335-6942 but with this explo i did sometimes 1M + i saw 3,3M its is normal??
Here is a proof

[/quote]

I see 700M here, on a lvl 23… not overpowered at all :unamused:

hehe 700 m on 26 lvl is itnormal diieter xd so 1.4b on 52 xd but i see it is only possible when i use effective element to the monster because when its not effecrtive its no use;d

It’s because explosive is bugged at 1.6 and should be fixed at 1.7 :smile:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Shrowder”]Not quite sure about that one… how come every time I buy a legend ring on my warrior it turns out to be a wizard ring… have had this happen at least 5 times in a row.

This could be a valid bug that Steiger needs to know about :wink:[/quote]

I’d how to make a new topic with tapatalk… :frowning:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Shrowder”]Not quite sure about that one… how come every time I buy a legend ring on my warrior it turns out to be a wizard ring… have had this happen at least 5 times in a row.

This could be a valid bug that Steiger needs to know about :wink:[/quote]

Idk how to make a new topic with tapatalk… :frowning:

@shrowder when you have on upper left corner write Timeline right?? so you click there and you see a options right? like users etc and below users you have new topic :smiley: and you choose where you want to create

Not seeing these options… I’m seeing things like participated, timeline, unread, messages, browse, and people… under none of those can I create a topic. Whilst on timeline the only button at the top is refresh.

@shrowder ok i see now try to enter to browse menu and i think there you could choose about community /gameplay / suport then you will have to choose another section and option for new thread will be upper topics if no please post screen

That works! You are a genius my friend, tyvm

np im happy i could help you :smiley:

Lots of changes make to summoner tree including talents. You might want to wait for latest patch before diving into it.

ok thanks ill wait

Anyone have any links or suggestions on a wizard tank build? Trying to beef up my hireling with a lot of defensive stats and good luck. Currently using blood magic, with frost items and freeze for tons of cc. What other set affixes are good for this? And what are the best defensive stats for a wizard.

[quote=“Shrowder”]Anyone have any links or suggestions on a wizard tank build? Trying to beef up my hireling with a lot of defensive stats and good luck. Currently using blood magic, with frost items and freeze for tons of cc. What other set affixes are good for this? And what are the best defensive stats for a wizard.

Set : spell sword ,ascendent (+ all resist)
Plagued (+armor)
Talent : cosmic,insight

I was using a wizard helper for a bit and Mana Shield really helped keep him alive (can’t use Blood Magic with it though). I just stacked mana on all items then you can use Glasscannon effectively. He keeps the shield up almost 100%. Only time he dies is if he is standing in something when the shield falls off. Freeze and elemental crit are really good choices too.

I’m still working towards a few pieces for mine, but I’m pretty with the right stuff you could make him nigh invincible. :smiley: