Twister needs 5k+ mana to cast? +10k hp with blood magic?

Well, before the update I could cast my twister with much less mana, maybe like 2k per cast, i don’t know exactly, but now, I got 5.2k mana with my current build and everytime I try to cast twister, the “No mana” text pops up, so I assume that I need more than, in my case, 5k mana per use. When I switch my head armour from my epic hat to a legend hat with blood magic on it, I have 11k hp (mana +hp), and then I can cast twister, but keeps me barely alive with a visible 1hp or so. This must be a bug.

Blood Magic doubles the cost for Spells since, in theory, you’re doubling your resource pool. It’s only fair :smile:

HP/MP Affixes roll up to 5000 each, and would be good affix investments.

could you guys, by any chance, make an information on how much a twitter cast costs mana? so then it is readable for all of us. then we would know more easily how much mana is needed hehe :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

Oh I see, but these mana costs (without blood magic) are since the new update, I guess?

Thanks for the info! [emoji1]

[quote=“CentraBPM”]could you guys, by any chance, make an information on how much a twitter cast costs mana? so then it is readable for all of us. then we would know more easily how much mana is needed hehe :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.[/quote]

That’s a great point, we don’t display that anywhere… will fix that!

[quote=“Floox”]Oh I see, but these mana costs (without blood magic) are since the new update, I guess?

Thanks for the info! [emoji1][/quote]

It should have been like that since 1.4, but you may only notice it now because Weapon Mana costs have risen up ~33%. We realized Mana Costs were so low that no one cared about having Mana :smile:

1 Like

It would be nice to see the exact mana cost (or hp w/ bloodmagic). I’m also having an issue with meteor (spellsword item for warrior equip). I’m using a bloodmagic equip which bring my hp to 19k+ and when I click meteor with full hp I can’t cast it, says not enough hp.

Mana Cost for Meteor at level 99 should be 4,727 ( x 2 for Blood Magic ). If you’re at 19k HP, looks like we have a bug!

Edit: Found and fixed the bug. It looks like the multiplier was accidentally set too high ( 7x base wand mana cost vs 4.5x ). Will have this fixed in a bug fix patch soon along with other fixes.

edit: ahahaha i meant twister not twitter :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

Indeed mana costs got changed while release, but as testers we all made the “balance survey” so we all know that , imarite? :stuck_out_tongue:
Also Steiger made a patchnote explaining all the costs/nerfs/up of every spells :smile:

Check it in our testers section :bulb: :smile: