Two questions!

Hi I’m new here! I can’t stop playing this game. The loot dropping reminds me of Torchlight II. There was jaw-droppingly way more loot in the final boss area, but this game drops frequently and alot like that game. It’s one of the most fun and memorable aspects of both of these games!

Two questions: I made my first ranged character last night, a bowman. I want also to make a ranged character which uses only guns. Is there any way currently to make your character’s hair or eyes/fae different? I didn’t see any way when I made my bowman. She’s got purple hair with green eyes and that’s that. And if I make the wizard, I gotta play a little gnome guy? No choice?

Second question: when I ID a rare item, do I spend anything to do it? I couldn’t tell if I was spending coins or one of the crystals (I don’t think that) or if it was a gratis ID.

I really really like how this game works. I went through the lava levels and just one-shotted everything with my ice bow. :laughing: Lots and lots of great fun.

There’s no character customization currently. ID-ing costs only gold, the crystals are used for enchanting items.

There are “vanity” items available in the shop. They don’t change things, but do add items to your character (as far as I know, they serve no purpose other than aesthetics.

Yup. They are aesthetics only. They do remove all ads as well if you purchase one and most can be used for all characters when purchased once (wings for example)

Yes I figured out after I posted it costs gold to id. Not sure how much…is it better to id everything before selling? Wonder if that will earn you more gold.

I did buy another slot (actually two haha) and I hired my little warrior to go around with me. But I am in search of a red bow and was afraid he would pick it up. So that brought up two more questions.

Can I transfer items to my other characters? Also can we find the red items again? I got a bomb I liked levels ago but my orange bomb is now better. I am assuming I might find a red bomb again? Same with the bow? I spent half my money in the merchant making him wealthy, but I got a red bow that wasn’t greater than the epic orange I already had. So now I am kind of avoiding buying red items at the merchant unless I have a lot of money. I am hoping I can find a better one later?

[quote=“Orionza”]Yes I figured out after I posted it costs gold to id. Not sure how much…is it better to id everything before selling? Wonder if that will earn you more gold.

I did buy another slot (actually two haha) and I hired my little warrior to go around with me. But I am in search of a red bow and was afraid he would pick it up. So that brought up two more questions.

Can I transfer items to my other characters? Also can we find the red items again? I got a bomb I liked levels ago but my orange bomb is now better. I am assuming I might find a red bomb again? Same with the bow? I spent half my money in the merchant making him wealthy, but I got a red bow that wasn’t greater than the epic orange I already had. So now I am kind of avoiding buying red items at the merchant unless I have a lot of money. I am hoping I can find a better one later?[/quote]

To transfer your items to other chars, you would need to purchase a stash page, with in game gold (250K I think).
And yes you can find items again and again.
Your warrior would not pick up items that are meant for rogue class, if you had him as a hireling.

You can also level up your items by the use of Peridot crystal :wink:

Thank you… I didn’t know any of this. I got an emerald crystal and applied it to the red now but it didn’t make the difference I wanted. I purchased a stash page! I didn’t know that was shared so that’s awesome.

Gold is also shared, so if you build up 2m in gold with your main character, you can equip your other characters using that gold. Max character level is 99. To use an item, your character has to be at least half the level of the equipment (a L25 character cannot equip with L51 gear). This only becomes an issue when your characters are at very different levels. The good news is that leveling up is much easier at the lower levels.

I just found out these two points a couple of days ago. I was playing my little warrior and was wondering how he had so much gold! I realized it was shared. Good thing too because I wanted to respec him.

So our characters will not go higher than level 99?

Yup, character level is capped at 99.