Uploading and Downloading Warning Message

I would like to suggest a warning message pop-up before downloading and uploading characters (just like when trying to sell legends stuff). Like for instance when uploading especially, you can place a warning that this might delete your previous character or something.

I recently, by accident, deleted my character (Skull) because I was transferring my data to a new phone and I pressed upload instead of download. Now my present character in now a blank itemless mage.

I love this game. And I am sharing/suggesting this so that others won’t undergo this kind of adversity (or at least lessen the chance of it) in the future.

[quote=“Skull”]I would like to suggest a warning message pop-up before downloading and uploading characters (just like when trying to sell legends stuff). Like for instance when uploading especially, you can place a warning that this might delete your previous character or something.

I recently, by accident, deleted my character (Skull) because I was transferring my data to a new phone and I pressed upload instead of download. Now my present character in now a blank itemless mage.

I love this game. And I am sharing/suggesting this so that others won’t undergo this kind of adversity (or at least lessen the chance of it) in the future.[/quote]

+1

experienced the same thing…

But in my case, my whole Stashes got wiped out…

yeah +1.
Accidents can happen. Did you email support? I don’t really know the restrictions of the data on the DQ cloud. But maybe they can help you out.

I e-mailed support (Shiny BoxLLC as well as support@shinyboxgames) about the matter . Hopefully I can still get my character back.

Farming Nadroji robe was a real pain, and I don’t really want to lose it as well as my currently equipped items, eternal pet, crystals, and mythstones. I don’t mind losing the other eternals or other crystal legends in my inventory as long as the previously stated items are intact.

I’m quite certain that most players will just press confirm using muscle memory as it is now.

1 Like

Like what I said, “or at least lessen the chance of it”.

It is true that alot of players are just going to be clicking these and clicking that even when there is a warning, but there are times that a simple confirmation message can save a player from doing the wrong decision.

I had a scenario where I was about to sell my immortal wand (misclick) and the confirmation messaged saved me from doing that decision. (good thing is that every legend item has this message confirmation and I was able to cancel that transaction)