v1.7.4.1 "finished all normal dungeon floors" bug

I get the “You have finished all dungeon floors! Defeat maps to progress further! Return to main menu?” screen with options b) cancel a)confirm.

I press A. The next screen says “continue to the next level?” with options b) cancel a) confirm. Pressing “a” takes me back to the first screen, so I’m in a loop. If it asks me to return to main menu and I “confirm”, I would expect it to take me to the main menu.

Part of this same screen loop is that if I press “b” to cancel, it appears to want to use my off-hand weapon as the lower left corner shows the cooldown timer. This happens on the “you have finished all dungeon floors” screen. If I hit “b” on the “continue to the next level” screen, it cancels me back to the dungeon screen where I’m standing in the green “whirlpool”.

From the dungeon itself, I click the menu button and can go to the main menu, and when I select dungeon crawl, I’m restarting level 200.

Okay, so I go through level 200 again (I ASSUME it was level 200 the first time, though not sure). I completed it and was able to continue to the “boss fight” level (skeleton guy). When I complete that level, and try to continue, I’m presented with the loop discussed above. I hit the map button, and it is displaying thhe map from level 200, not the map of the boss level fight I just won. When I go to the main menu to pick a level, 200 is once again the highest level (expected result).

My character is level 93, Fire TV with a Nyko Playpad Pro. I have screenshots in .png format if needed.

You either need to find a Cartagrapher on floor 200 or purchase a Random Map from the Merchant tab to progress to floors above 200.

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

[quote=“ryimscaith”]You either need to find a Cartagrapher on floor 200 or purchase a Random Map from the Merchant tab to progress to floors above 200.
[/quote]

I’m not sure I’ve explained myself correctly. The “bug” is the loop that exists because I cannot progress past level 200, not the fact that I cannot progress past 200.

However, to your point about the cartagrapher, Level 200’s “boss” is an “ember”, which killing him causes the green vortex to appear. Level 200 isn’t a “boss level”, but that’s the only thing I know to call the “gatekeeper”. When I play a level, I clear it completely of all items and villains.

I have gone back again and played level 200. I cleared the level completely, killed Ember, and went down the green vortex to the boss fight. The boss on the boss level is Ignis. I defeated him, and went down the green vortex, and get the “you have finished all dungeon floors” screen. I have also picked up a number of maps and have played many of them, but none were above level 200. I will go purchase a few maps and see where that leads me.

[quote=“snowman”][quote=“ryimscaith”]You either need to find a Cartagrapher on floor 200 or purchase a Random Map from the Merchant tab to progress to floors above 200.
[/quote]

I’m not sure I’ve explained myself correctly. The “bug” is the loop that exists because I cannot progress past level 200, not the fact that I cannot progress past 200.

However, to your point about the cartagrapher, Level 200’s “boss” is an “ember”, which killing him causes the green vortex to appear. Level 200 isn’t a “boss level”, but that’s the only thing I know to call the “gatekeeper”. When I play a level, I clear it completely of all items and villains.

I have gone back again and played level 200. I cleared the level completely, killed Ember, and went down the green vortex to the boss fight. The boss on the boss level is Ignis. I defeated him, and went down the green vortex, and get the “you have finished all dungeon floors” screen. I have also picked up a number of maps and have played many of them, but none were above level 200. I will go purchase a few maps and see where that leads me.[/quote]

When you complete a map (kill cartographer), he will drop a map for next level up. Buy a map on floor 200, open it, kill carto, and pick up map for floor 201 :wink: