Vanity package deals

Not being able to see some of the vanity package packs, is, in my opinion, not a good thing.

I love you guys, but I’m not going to drop $4.99 to purchase something I can’t see. :ugeek:

What do you mean can’t see ?

If you mean some items are darker colour and you can’t select them, that is because they are for a different class. Items are class specific :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]What do you mean can’t see ?

If you mean some items are darker colour and you can’t select them, that is because they are for a different class. Items are class specific :wink:[/quote]
I mean on the package page, the bottom-most button; looks like a yellow scale.

Most of the items on that page cannot be seen in the preview panel.

Cheers!

[quote=“Catmandue55”][quote=“JesteR”]What do you mean can’t see ?

If you mean some items are darker colour and you can’t select them, that is because they are for a different class. Items are class specific :wink:[/quote]

Cheers![/quote]

You can see the items on the middle option that looks like a mask. The packages are built up of the items from there.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Catmandue55”][quote=“JesteR”]What do you mean can’t see ?

Cheers![/quote]

You can see the items on the middle option that looks like a mask. The packages are built up of the items from there.[/quote]
Okay, which items specifically make up a package, and is the package price less gold than the sum of buying each item separately?

Cheers!

It depends on the package. Some of the ones listed on that page inclined all pieces for a given class. If you look at the angelic pack it comes with wings, the halo, sigil, and eyes.

I see. :smiley:

Thanks for being so patient with me!

Cheers!