Vanity selfies go!

Where is my new car?

6 Likes

Have you checked under your chair…?
That’s where Oprah hides’em…

5 Likes

Lol.

Amazing right?! Hahahah. The color gold i think is from vanish mythic? Hahaha im not sure tho this is from my old set in pvp.

1 Like

Wow

Rofl

Meet my Washing.Machine. “God of Thunder!”

4 Likes

It was creepy

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile: .

1 Like

@QQH you’re warrior surely love to wash enemies.

1 Like

Haha. My warrior is the one who Wash your clothes.

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

is it possible to get all those old vanities on the latest patch?

1 Like

:grinning: :blossom: :heart_eyes:

Peace

Love

Olympian

TCC

Phoebe

6 Likes

Lol Phoebe from the Gremlins @NUIQUE. I saw that film in my teens ( many years ago) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s you nuique wow you look so beutyfull baby. :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@dickwad @Golem @NUIQUE @Mr_Scooty
This old vanities i remember again how to i get it again. The one old eternal back is my own.
Screenshot_2017-09-16-18-36-22_kindlephoto-419945232

6 Likes

Found my other Classic Cuzeg screenshots, but had to take from another video. This avatar was how I used to remember looking like in the forums, though cropped down to the circle. But it doesn’t look as good as the original I used to have. Tried to replicate it. Suppose its a vanity selfie that I used to use as Me!

Can do it in game though I’m sure, there isn’t much there to pull it off.

My old characters:

Its interesting how I used to appear in the forums like. Might be able to find me in wayback machine with this avatar as well. But the one I have works well it seems, I knew it felt right. It’s also kinda classic to me but I never changed it.

The iconic classic cuzeg icon after:

JPEG_20200510_155831

Cuzeg “waifu” in arena (not my drawn one sssh):
JPEG_20200730_234237 .

Edit: Btw I did get the season 2 vanities from Arena Season 5 when that started , gotta equip and make selfie of that though. At least I have every single vanity in the game truely now. I hope :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Hold on I’m going to upload my characters @CuzegSpiked. Oh did I mention I killed your toon in the arena :joy: ?

2 Likes

2 Likes