Vanitys with damage affix

The point of this game, to me, atleast, is to have fun, with or without paying for it. Making the game P2W would get rid of many of us. I know from experience.

1 Like

Not to be rude but your stuck on pay to win. An that isn’t the case at all. But You do have a right to your own opinion. I am also experienced in games pay to win like monster warlords. Its either grind to win or pay to win. An either way pple that don’t pay still have fun like me. An I had 2 good accounts. 1 I sold for 150 bux an the other I still have. I grind away for over a yr to get where I am. But grinders still has a good chance in winning simply because they have more knowledge of the game then pay to win players. I’m sure if Shinybox did implement something of this sort grinders would still be at the top. I do understand where you are coming from. As I hope you do mine.

-1 for this just add new vanity :smiley:

The slots push the limit, but vanities adding stats would go over the line. Idk, but maybe the devs will consider a 2nd free slot – hirelings really are useful.

Disagree,well if DQ do this, some player that play use $$$ will be more stronger than non $$$ player, and it’s doesnt balance, more likely pay to win

Guys… Just stay civil. It’s Christmas :smile:

2 Likes

-1 p2w yuck

2 Likes

Well, his suggestion is legit. IIRC, a similar concept have been suggested before in the old forum. It’s just that it is hard to balance out on what boost to put, if ever implemented, that will not break the balance of the game and make a gap between those who can and cannot buy. Meaning, players won’t and shouldn’t be dependent on that item.

Peace. :v:

1 Like

Something like health an mana regen that way you can put more damage type affixes. Suggestion

I really dont like the idea because not all people who play for fun have money to spend just to keep up with everyone, also this would give hackers somewhere else to play around.
And nerfing players who play a lot to stay ahead is a really bad idea because they play for that amount of time for a reason and even if you dont play much then you can still keep up by focusing on one build that is built as perfectly as you can get it and just aim for making that peice, personally i see this game as a sort of step by step, so as advice to you, make a quick plan of what you wanna build and start collecting… It pays of in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that’s what a job is for. But really thou u can’t say that it would make it a pay to win. If they had a VIP system that relied on money. Then it would be a pay to win. Also of you buy gold with real money your paying to win. An in campaign how is it pay to win when your not really going against someone.

We have Global rankings in campaign. So It can still be going against someone.

Some like to be competitive in highest floor.
Some like to be competitive in highest exp.

Such determination, haha. I think the consensus is no. Decent idea, but I don’t think it will happen. :grin:

Seeing the current trend of IAPs is to not give direct power (Premium stashes? Hirelings? Boosts) I don’t think such a thing will happen anytime soon…

So far, only the player can provide power for himself, and the majority would like to keep it that way. No P2W, thanks.

1 Like

Don’t know if you looked at the campaign ranks but here is a little preview.

don’t know about you But I know I would never reach them ranks. An it seems kinda run by hackers. I’m sure my suggestion wouldn’t even begin to touch them ranks.

Let’s put an emphasis on Some

The users that like being competitive on rankings doesn’t need to include everyone. That’s why I said some and not all :smile:

It doesn’t need to be top 1 or top 10.

Example my friend can go to 1000th floor.
I can be competitive about it and go to 1050th floor.
And so on. We could verify this via the leaderboard or via ranking page of an account

I am part of a facebook group that likes posting stuffs about ranking :smile:
I know Xhie on top floors and I think phetik was an old member of that group :smile:
I looked at the rankings on exp and I am part of the top 10 :wink:
Well as of the moment XD

Edit: I do want the leaderboards to be hacker free though. :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on your rankings! An I understand where your coming from. But could someone use boost to rank in some of the leaderboards? Also as about the vanity items some are gold buyable. So what if the put affixes on those as well just not as strong as. Cash ones. Just another idea. On my lunch break right now. Lolz