Warning(BUILD IS NO LONGER USABLE DUE TO UPDATE) NUIQUE Gift: Mythitech Full Burst Barrage (Battle Arena)

WARNING(EDIT): The mythitech set won’t deliver the promised damage gains in future update since it was confirmed that it was unintended. :lady_beetle:

This is an update of the full burst barrage, which is already formidable on its own. The Mythitech, however, is too much of a multiplier to be ignored:

It’s basically the same barrage as the full burst here:

But replacing the brace Offhand with this:

Screenshot_2020-05-28-11-33-06-1

WARNING(EDIT): The mythitech set won’t deliver the promised damage gains in future update since it was confirmed that it was unintended. :lady_beetle:

4 Likes

You can also replace the timewarp epic affix on the bracer with +4 extra attack chance ( use zircon crystal and apply zenith mythstone on the socket ) to improve the mythitech effect.

Expect to reach a DPS tad past of 4 MILLION in dummy mode.

4 Likes

And it is also good in rouge rechochit I think sir’ @NUIQUE.

2 Likes

wow! :open_mouth: thank you for sharing Nuique

3 Likes

Ooppss … my barrage is such a mess again

1 Like

@darkeons21 let’s played again withen using barrage on the top pottage again.:heart:
images (8)

1 Like

Im having sme tests . To that mychitech . Since i spread the mess . I was too bold to show ot on arena spoiling to the players . Sorry my bad haha now mythitech is now on the top review.

2 Likes

Mythitech has an unintended bug which will be remedied very soon.

2 Likes

Hope you are looking after yourself @NUNIQUE

2 Likes

Sod it. Take care and stay safe xx

2 Likes

Thanks bud. You too take some care.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about me. Im a crafty Badwolf. Im in negotiations with my boss. Currently im off work till the 13 th

2 Likes

Could be longer. But ive made a brazen annual leave request. There’s no way it will be granted Oh it may granted. Just checked my emails ! I emailed my boss yesterday saying " can i be a cheeky bastard and use all my annual leave " Please dont do this approach. I find out tommorrow.

3 Likes

That’s actually a good tone for negotiating what you want. I could be more chummy and treat my superior as coequal who can’t resist my charmisma-works well everytime so far.

2 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

My request was granted :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I asked for more working hours too. She said yes! Wow.

1 Like

I’m going to be made redundant November 1st. No job to go back too. Oh well.

2 Likes

the admin should fix the bug in that item. Especially with ethernal item gears