Warrior question

why does sum player use warrior MP type?

299Mp+ cosmic power + blood magic+ plague… this will greatly booooossstt your hp, armor hence having increase EHP. More than pure hp type if you use this kind of build.

hello sorry for disturb :smiley:

where can i found glass cannon or blood magic set?

[quote=“guyprotection”]hello sorry for disturb :smiley:

where can i found glass cannon or blood magic set?[/quote]

Look in the legend dex. It depends highly on what class you are farming for.

299Mp+ cosmic power + blood magic+ plague… this will greatly booooossstt your hp, armor hence having increase EHP. More than pure hp type if you use this kind of build.[/quote]

pure hp type??how about the power??can u give me sa tip?? thanks in advance :smile:

Power = damage
You can get damage on you weapons. So why spend on power when you can craft you item to boost your damage.
Pure hp for warrior will give you bonus armor. 1point hp = 3armor.

[quote=“andrielley”]Power = damage
You can get damage on you weapons. So why spend on power when you can craft you item to boost your damage.
Pure hp for warrior will give you bonus armor. 1point hp = 3armor.[/quote]

I am glad I am not a Warrior player. I do not need to lose out on 253299=22 425 free damage. That is more than double the damage of most crafted weapons.

Also Plague is a way better Armour provider than investing stat points into HP.

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“andrielley”]Power = damage

I am glad I am not a Warrior player. I do not need to lose out on 253299=22 425 free damage. That is more than double the damage of most crafted weapons.

Also Plague is a way better Armour provider than investing stat points into HP.[/quote]

:smiley: me too… im more on the rogue side. Grinding on two rogues and a wiz. Im just expressing some of my warriorish ideas.

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“Unities”][quote=“andrielley”]Power = damage

Also Plague is a way better Armour provider than investing stat points into HP.[/quote]

:smiley: me too… im more on the rogue side. Grinding on two rogues and a wiz. Im just expressing some of my warriorish ideas.[/quote]

to much overpower rouge and wiz…bored to use :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

[quote=“unexpectedcasting”]
to much overpower rouge and wiz…bored to use :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha[/quote]

Naw man, you just don’t know how overpowered Warriors are. They make me so jealous. :frowning: You guys get the best class specific equipement (eternals). It is litterally the only class with access to eternals with block, momentum and rage.

My Rogue eternals are so bad, even when buffed by 1.8.1, they still aren’t OMG must have (obviously my opinion). Steiger is punishing us for that free 22 425 damage and immortality. XD JK He is doing his best to balance out the classes.

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“unexpectedcasting”]

Naw man, you just don’t know how overpowered Warriors are. They make me so jealous. :frowning: You guys get the best class specific equipement (eternals). It is litterally the only class with access to eternals with block, momentum and rage.

My Rogue eternals are so bad, even when buffed by 1.8.1, they still aren’t OMG must have (obviously my opinion). Steiger is punishing us for that free 22 425 damage and immortality. XD JK He is doing his best to balance out the classes.[/quote]

+1 on this!!

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“unexpectedcasting”]

My Rogue eternals are so bad, even when buffed by 1.8.1, they still aren’t OMG must have (obviously my opinion). Steiger is punishing us for that free 22 425 damage and immortality. XD JK He is doing his best to balance out the classes.[/quote]
Nope, new Rogue legends with block. Test account has a helm with block rolled crystal. So they’re possible now.

Oh! Cool! Again no access to new stuff stupid apple :frowning: