WE ALL thought OF It now lets make it happen like this topic to get attention from devs

@Athena That would be nice to win and fun to participate in since i know i won’t win haha

@tdaniel @steigerbox I would love to see a bigger range of vanities and at least 2 “F2P” character slots. That way we can experience more then just one person. Maybe a new update on the laggyness of a crowded stage? My tablet phone and other tablet lags. Add more bosses instead of the same 4. Easier chance to get epic+ pets. I am level 93 and I’ve had one rare pet all the way through and never seen better, besides other people. Maybe a “hire a friend” (AI of course) for raids. As in multi bosses higher drop chances, daily perks, maybe give rogue a little help with buffing them. I seem to fly by them in PvP but have trouble with wizard and warrior. Maybe a mythic 4? Add a different element like Blood. (Leech starts with 2% HP per hit each weapon level is a +.25 HP per hit) I would love for y’all to put some of my influences in and love to be a teter for it. I would love to also see a monk, a cleric a necromancer (the old dungeons and dragons kind of classes!!

And more vanities for gold. That way we can look nice to :laughing::+1::stuck_out_tongue:

I like pvp class by class to know which class is stronger

released the Halloween vanity patch today. Will have new vanity items (two are free one is premium) that are themed toward more “spooky” looks.

Will have a formal post a bit later today.

3 Likes

horay new vanity :slight_smile:

How do i get that ??

wait new vanity :heart_eyes: do i need to update? @tdaniel

the free one will be mail to us again?
already updated wait for the free vanity :slight_smile:

I just looked for the Vanity but couldn’t find it and i even tried to update

1 Like

Me too. I only have a paid vanity (the skull helmet) I can’t see 2 free vanities.

1 Like

Maybe it won’t be out until later today or tommorrow?

free vanity might be send via mail like the free slime lets wait for it guys

1 Like

Hopefully via mail or somethin! :+1::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Did you all see my comment about new stuff to update into DQ?

our email?
Nvm i saw it the one from 37mins ago?

the october 24 yup :smiley: maybe it will delay a bit like the holiday vanity last year xD

the email icon at DQ opening upper right screen

1 Like

Got ya

@tdaniel @steigerbox I would love to see a bigger range of vanities and at least 2 “F2P” character slots. That way we can experience more then just one person. Maybe a new update on the laggyness of a crowded stage? My tablet phone and other tablet lags. Add more bosses instead of the same 4. Easier chance to get epic+ pets. I am level 93 and I’ve had one rare pet all the way through and never seen better, besides other people. Maybe a “hire a friend” (AI of course) for raids. As in multi bosses higher drop chances, daily perks, maybe give rogue a little help with buffing them. I seem to fly by them in PvP but have trouble with wizard and warrior. Maybe a mythic 4? Add a different element like Blood. (Leech starts with 2% HP per hit each weapon level is a +.25 HP per hit) I would love for y’all to put some of my influences in and love to be a teter for it. I would love to also see a monk, a cleric a necromancer (the old dungeons and dragons kind of classes!!

1 Like