Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

You could buff the mage a lot by preventing enemies from oneshotting him. At lvl 200 that spin attack or that jump attack Ignis does, does >25K damage and instantly kills you. So a “shield” that (if you are at full life) blocks one fatal attack (that would do more damage than you have health) and keeps you at 1 hp.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Or just teleporte away and take no damage.

Of course, it was just a suggestion, but what would you suggest to buff him?

The wizard already has many builds that make it significantly better than the warrior. For one, despite where you decide to put your stat points the wizard can have up to 2.4m more dps than the warriors max(I calculated ^.^) secondly, wizard wants to withstand one boss hit? Wizard gets more health. Sacrifice your health reduction skills to keep your survivability. You would be amazed how high the health actually gets on a blood mage. Stop going for dps leaderboards and actually get gear that allows you to play the game for God’s sake. 1M dps on a wizard can clear floor 200 ep8 in a mere minute if you kite and blast your secondary skills.

OK but so how should we build are wizards? Can you explain your build because I would like to know how you get 1M dps and still survive a bit. Me personally I go with insight, focus, bewilder and mastery (depends) then I spec 84 in HP, at this moment I have 42 in mana (but I don’t think it’s very useful because of insight) and the rest in power (now I’m at 183), for stats I focus on crit, HP, HP/MP leech, doge (+insight really good) and I try to get damage but quite rare to get. So I have around 12% reduced damage :stuck_out_tongue: and with the low health gain from items I still get one shot but Ignis. Fro weapons I usually stick with an orb (fave) and for main I take any if it’s got good stats and dps. I always use Magnus Stone with bewilder and the ach mage tree.
Tell me if there is stuff I should change because for now I’m around a measly 200k dps :cry: .

My strategy for survivability is to just have enough life to survive magic attacks. I get that by using the blood mage tunic and the blood mage ring, which both give up to 10k extra health and then there’s still the mana that’s converted. As an offhand I use the skulls, (probably gonna change though) which are really effective against normal enemies thanks to the +4 skulls affix. My weapon is the sword, due to the strong secondary skill. On my amulet, I have recall and on my hat, I have legion, allowing for 13 minions to be by my side. Some of my equip was reinchantedto fit my wishes (hat, amulet, offhand).
When fighting, I kill some enemies at the start to get some minions, and then I kite (attack them, without taking damage) them and let my minions do the work. Then I prop up my skulls and keep spamming my secondary skill.
This got me to floor 200 ep5 with a fast clearing speed AND survivability.
Right now I’m working on a dps set, because I want to be in the leaderboards…

Blood mage, full mana(299 points), and poison damages. You can use all the affixes for

+(element) damage %
+% Armor

• poison related skills(can’t think of names off the top of my head)
    +Whatever other skills you choose to use

Note that while using this set you will only be able to use poison damage, however you will still show upwards of 1m-1.2m dps on paper, while being able to do significantly more with storm.

Alternatively, use ascendant with the same build, using an arcane weapon, obviously being able to hold your own against anything. With this build I have reached as high as 45k health, but was unable to surpass 750k dps with that. My other build yields 37k health and ~1.2m dps.

Could you tell me what is you other build? And what do you think about mine, what should I change because I don’t really like the blood mage set because of the talents that are for spirit mancers and that’s not my style. So please tell me what should I change?

I explained both of my builds…

Also I have not and will not made/make a non-blood build… it just seems redundant when I could use a much larger lake for all tasks as opposed to two miniscule pools for individual tasks.

Suggestions:
Monster ideas- spiders or plant monsters on ground on poison levels
Scorpion monsters on desert with lightning level

Walls should void spill bolts from attacks and spells to reduce the lag. Monster outside walls be teleported outside the wall. Ive suggest this because ive seen it in famous rpg i dont want to mention.

-Monsters rarely stuck inside the well when they spawn…
-wall voids attacks but it doesnt when im sticking to it. I can attack monsters far when im close to the wall

Same issue here (Sony Xperia E)

urlaub fürs gehirn

I have a proposal and two questions, the proposal is can you put some were the number of spirits that you can have out and the number of spirits out and the first question is does amplify work on spirits and the second one is how does sorcery work, what I understand is that it boosts damage for fire and poison, it slows more for ice and it unleashes more bolts for shock?

All elements do damage over time (dot) poison does 80% extra damage (confirm pls) over 8 seconds and fire does the damage over 2 seconds. I know, that ice & shock do damage too, additionally to their slowing/splitting effect.

urlaub fürs gehirn

[quote=“shutnic”]My strategy for survivability is to just have enough life to survive magic attacks. I get that by using the blood mage tunic and the blood mage ring, which both give up to 10k extra health and then there’s still the mana that’s converted. As an offhand I use the skulls, (probably gonna change though) which are really effective against normal enemies thanks to the +4 skulls affix. My weapon is the sword, due to the strong secondary skill. On my amulet, I have recall and on my hat, I have legion, allowing for 13 minions to be by my side. Some of my equip was reinchantedto fit my wishes (hat, amulet, offhand).
When fighting, I kill some enemies at the start to get some minions, and then I kite (attack them, without taking damage) them and let my minions do the work. Then I prop up my skulls and keep spamming my secondary skill.
This got me to floor 200 ep5 with a fast clearing speed AND survivability.
Right now I’m working on a dps set, because I want to be in the leaderboards…

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think for mages thats the best build (y) i use it a lot xD u can see my pic on the guide thread of massey, im using a legendary tome for now 3spawns+13 from legión doesnt need the skulls xDD

Im a lvl 44 mage. I have 130k+ DPS (only my staff and my chest are properly fixed, and my talents are also a big mess). I focus on crit, damage, mp and hp leech. I use 3 skulls. I can survive EP8 up to floor 65. My HP always gets very low but as soon as my attacks hit the target, the HP becomes full again. And I spam all my skills. But I do the runs kinda slow.

I plan on changing the skulls too, but manashield with bloodmage seems redundant and I dont use teleport…

urlaub fürs gehirn

When clicking on a post (it is highlighted blue), there is a like button top right on tapatalk… Just so you know.

urlaub fürs gehirn

Can you make dungeon ques play online PvP 1v1 and 2v2,and PvE max 5 player in 1 floor,like instance.

In pvp, everything would be one-hit :stuck_out_tongue:

urlaub fürs gehirn