Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

All I ever wanted is Multiplayer Co-op Mode! :smiley:

cause I want to have some co-op mode with my brother or friends :smiley: :smile: :wink:

after implementing Multiplayer Co-op Mode, increase the level power of monsters to 10 :bulb: so that it would be challenging for the party :bulb:

Hi! First time posting here so here goesā€¦

I want to know if iā€™m playing it rightā€¦ Iā€™m level 53 Warrior at Floor 46 currentlyā€¦ I been playing at Level 8 difficulty since Floor 1ā€¦ But seeing the Legendary Index, most of the powerful stuff are above Floor 100ā€¦ Currently, Iā€™m trying to finish each challenges for each Act before continuing to next Act.

Should I rush to higher floor level using easier settings or should i stay the course? Anybody has any advice? would appreciate it if u guys have anyā€¦

Thanks in advanceā€¦

Iā€™m on a samsug galaxy mini and my phone is not compatible with the new version please please please can you fixe it or some thing I realy want to play Dungeon Quest but for now Iā€™m stuckwith the old version please is it possible?

I posted about this issue in another thread actually. All we can do at this time is offer an older patch for play. Please support@shinyboxgames.com and we will see about getting you the old version .

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have the previous version but I just wanted to know if you could make it possible to have the new updates for galaxy mini because I donā€™t want to miss out on all the awesome new stuff that will be coming out. I understand if itā€™s not possible I just wanted to know if it was possible.

We are trying our best to find a solution to this problemā€¦While I cannot promise it I can say that we want everyone to be able to enjoy dq!

Ok, thanks a lot for the response. I really hope itā€™s possible to change because I would love to see the 60 new legendary items, all the new affixes and the next updates. Good luck.

thoughts on this patch
-brutal nerf
-more force close
-did u just add 60 new uniques? , good stuff

• legend tracking is pretty handy so good stuff there
  • is it just me or has i been seeing less devs interaction recently both in here and play store comments
    (hmmm im a bit of POE addict here but maybe its best that you guys can learn a thing or two in the way Devs at POE handle the community) seeing a lot of Dev interactions make things more lively in this forum)

Wishes for future patch

• implement new class and weapon types for warriors
  • as usual no p2w pets nobody likes em anyway
  • gore effectsā€”> yes please
  • customized crafting
  • a more sustainable endgame feature like torchlight 2 maps ,Poe maps design are just bad imho
  • maybe add more convenience inventory tabs like path of exile did?

Weā€™re still here, and about every one of your wishes is on our schedule for features to implement already ( except gore effects, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: )

Weā€™ve been a bit more busy with holidays and our current work cycles, but we still read the forum every day. Keep letting us know what youā€™d like to see, weā€™re listening!

As far as play store comments go to are only going to see comments for your territory. So if there are not a lot of review s coming from your territory you will not see my responses. I hit up the play store comments 10 to 20 times a day :smile:
Also, what do you like about the Poe dev interactions? are there just more responses in general?

Came across a very annoying bug, whenever you have a weapon(have only tested this on weapons) which has a talent e.g. +warth 3 and you reroll stats on that item it changes to (for example) +empower 0. The value always changes to 0 and nomatter how many times you reroll after that, it wont change again. It just stays +empower 0.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Noted. I think this is already fixed and will roll out it the next patch.

So I suppose that it is not possible to make Dungeon Quest compatible for Galaxy Mini anymore, am I correct?

We are slow working towards it. We know lots of our users ha e devices with lower specs and we are doing our best to make our game as compatible as possible. Sorry for the slow progress but we are talking to our engine team each day about it

Ok I understand that it is going to take some time so I will be patient. I asked because I though that there was no way to get it compatible again. Thank you and good luck!

PS: Would it be possible if you could post a message on the forum when they are compatible again?

This game is amazing! I have been playing some pretty bland games lately and now I find myself hiding a good portion of the day to get a floor or two in.

I wish I understood the whole reroll feature before tossing my early Legend weapons. Oh well, it is still a great learning curve to be playing.

[quote=ā€œRawkfistā€]This game is amazing! I have been playing some pretty bland games lately and now I find myself hiding a good portion of the day to get a floor or two in.

I wish I understood the whole reroll feature before tossing my early Legend weapons. Oh well, it is still a great learning curve to be playing.[/quote]

Rerolling an item :

Youā€™ve an item that you looted at level 1 (the level item), it has some stats (low stats) , for example :

Epic Hat (lvl 1)

• 50 HP
  • 1% critical rate
  • 1% critical damage
  • 1% attack speed
  • 50 MP
  • 1 armor

You reached the level 50 with your characterā€¦ then you use the reroll system : 1~50 (thatā€™s the level of the item maximum) :

It will up the level of your item (1 to the max value of level that you reached) and then the stats of your item (but randomly) ā€¦ so Youā€™ll get by example :

Epic Hat (lvl 5)

• 435.4 HP
  • 2% critical rate
  • 4% critical damage
  • 3% attack speed
  • 120 MP
  • 10 armor

But if you reroll once more, youā€™ll maybe get :

Epic Hat (lvl 45)

• 5000 HP
  • 10% critical rate
  • 10% critical damage
  • 10% attack speed
  • 10 MP
  • 1 armor

Epic Hat (lvl 1)

• 2000 HP
  • 5% critical rate
  • 5% critical damage
  • 5% attack speed
  • 50 MP
  • 11 armor

You can notice itā€™s completly random! you can get lower stats on level 50 than level 45ā€¦ thatā€™s just about ā€œthe pool value of affixesā€, if the item is lvl 1, you canā€™t get 5000HP on your pieceā€¦ but once it reached a tier, you can get the max value or notā€¦

The only one thing sure is : your item level will rise, but sometimes it get only 1 level, and sometimes you can get 99 level in one rerolling!

(Hope you get it)

Hi,

i reached Lv. 99 a couple of days ago and noticed a few bugs on the way to this point, but much more important: I have a lot of improvement suggestions for this game. I will not praise the game too much, and write about the qualities of this game, because I think this post would get about another 16 pages long in this case :wink:. So here is a list of bugs/improvement options:

[size=150]Bugs / Glitches:[/size]

[i]

• If you Lock / Unlock an Item on the ā€œStashā€ page in the inventory, it always shows ā€œunlockā€ (if you want to lock an item, there is written ā€œunlockā€ where ā€œlockā€ should beā€¦)
  • You can reroll/enchant an item any number of times if you just load the account up, then reroll or enchant, load the account down and repeat this progress
  • The Leaderboard stats seem to be only refreshed when you upload your account.

[/i]

[size=150]Improvement Options:[/size]

[i]
Balance Improvements:

• The Gold currently costs unproportional much if you want to buy it with real money (19.99$ for 1M!) So if you would buy the Ice set for real money it would cost 1.49$. If you bought the money to buy the set pieces with ingame-gold it would be 89.995$! (4,5M)
    Leaderboard Improvements:

• An Overall-Leaderboard where the average places of the players are listed (of course without decimal places. If there are multiple players with the same average rank, the same process like with the Legend- or HeroPoints-Leaderboard could be used.)

• A daily or weekly Leaderboard (would be impossible with dps)

• A search option in the Leaderboard.

• eventually that if you tap on the name of the player you have found, you can see a picture of him like in the charakter selection menu.

[/i]

[size=150]Future Content:[/size]

[i]

• Multiple ā€œstagesā€ or phases where you fight the enemy in a boss fight.
  • An Ingame-Chat.
  • An online mode (I know you are working on that)
  • A method to sell or consume heropoints (e.g. to buy pets) (of course the leaderboard would be ā€œearned heropointsā€ in this caseā€¦ not ā€œpossessed heropointsā€

[/i]

I hope this feedback will be readen and maybe helps you :smile:. In this post it maybe looks like DQ is not a good game at all, but I just see no sense in praising it that much. It would maybe motivate you, but not really helpā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure

Already reported in the testing section, but youā€™re right! :smile:

Itā€™s not a glitch/bug, itā€™s actually how everyone craft his own stuff, devs know it and this is why they will add some items/mechanics to do the same thing but easier (without spamming the loading, because the server automatically blocks your ip for 30 minutes).
But this is legal :smile:

[quote]- The Leaderboard stats seem to be only refreshed when you upload your account.
[/quote]

Wellā€¦ thatā€™s normal! when youā€™re playing on your phone, youā€™re playing ā€œofflineā€, the servers canā€™t guess what your stats are, youā€™ve to upload them to the hosting server, then he can manipulate the differents ranks! :smile:
Imagine if the leaderboard was working in real time : youā€™re earning some exp, you rise your leaderboard, then you reload your data from the server, the leaderboard have to actualize, etc etcā€¦ :S

Once players reach ā€œhigh levelā€ (a week, maybe less to reach lvl 99), everyone have at least 1m or 5m in their pockets, and you can easily earn 200k per run, easilyā€¦ as players asked ā€œgold vanity itemsā€, the devs brought them but at high prices, and in my opinion thatā€™s already nice from them, itā€™s already nice to bring them in gold, it would be an abuse to make them almost free.
You can consider that money packs in cash shop are for low level especially :smile:

Overall leaderboard? based on what? gold + exp + dps + HP?
I donā€™t think that would be usefull, because Steiger already talk about bringing a new leaderboard based on the ā€œdefenseā€, and you canā€™t really be the best dps leaderboard while being the best defense leaderboard! And not everyone is pursuing the same objective. ^^

• A daily or weekly Leaderboard (would be impossible with dps)

Agree, but you can already know your own place, searching for a friend would be nice once multiplayers would be released :smile:

[quote]- eventually that if you tap on the name of the player you have found, you can see a picture of him like in the charakter selection menu.
[/quote]

Agree 100%
We already asked to put an small icone beside each name to see if heā€™s a warrior or a wizard!
And already asked some ā€œprofile pagesā€ where you could check the characters of players too :smile:

[quote]- Multiple ā€œstagesā€ or phases where you fight the enemy in a boss fight.
[/quote]

Already planned to bring new bosses/floors :smile:

[quote]- An Ingame-Chat
[/quote]
Usefull only if coop mode released :smile:

[quote]- An online mode (I know you are working on that)
[/quote]

:smile:

I already read somewhere on the forum that HP will be usefull later, maybe to buy stuff etc :smile:

Seems like your feedback got read (by a tester, not a dev sorry, but I went throught the forum and brought you answers as well as I could :smile:
Hope youā€™re satisfied! I just would take a few time to help Steiger whoā€™s already working on future content ^^
And donā€™t worry Steiger is seriously attentive to what players ask/request/say :wink:

Thanks for the effort to answer :smile: New bosses sound interestingā€¦ Maybe an arcane boss? well, i will know when the time has come ^^. The Overall-Leaderboard was meant to be like if your e.g. 1. rank in HeroPoints 3. rank in Experience 6. rank and 9. rank in legends found your ā€œScoreā€ would be 1+3+6+9 = 19. The player with the lowest of this score would be the first in the overall leaderboardā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure