Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

are u using Low FX or High FX (look in options); also, game is laggy and freezy when u first start.

I would love to be able to see what gear people are using in the leader boards and the stats on them!

:wink: That is a very cool request and one we think would be a great addition as well.

Hi, I’ve finally found a way to play Dungeon Quest and I’m really happy to play again! :smiley: . I’ve tried out the new map system with the cartographers and I have to say it’s really cool, however in the final chest, after beating the cartographers, I got around 10 health and mana orbs so I wanted to know if it was possible that you could lower the drop rate on orbs in the chests to around 3 or 4 because it’s quiet annoying to do all that and find all these health and mana orbs when you would prefer to find epic loot. I just wanted to note an other thing is that the Fairy doesn’t give you the heal fast enough because I usually die and then she gives it to me :frowning: . You should also boost up the Imp a bit for the more advanced players because we don’t find any common items any more. Tell me what you think about this?

Why I can’t send PM?

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-06-26-10-19-57.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-06-14-11-07-46.png[/attachment]

If you set your loot in options to Rare+ your imp will loot normal and Magic items. Epic+ = Imp will loot Normal Magic and Rares, etc.

I love where this game is going! But i have some suggestions.

Pros:
The graphics are great
3D is great
controll bottons are very good

Cons:

There is no storyline
All it is is killing monster(I know that killing is the main part of the game but you need veriety) i think the game needs a town, quests and other stuff to give it a little more flavor

It is a great game but i think that some things need to be added to make it the best.

Don’t know if this was already mention

An alerts/notifications plugin for the forums which allow users to see what new notifications/alerts on subscribed threads, etc.
I’m new to the forums but I can’t find what I’m asking for, if it’s already installed to the forums then please reply to where I could find.

Thanks
shady

When u’re writting a message : tick the checkbox “Notify me when a reply is posted”

When u’re just reading the thread : below the page, you can follow a thread and get notifications when u got an answer

Mind showing me where it shows the notifications?

I quite enjoy the game so far but i find it a bit unfair that you only get one free character slot. I think you would benefit from perhaps making it possible to get a second character slot from either a certain amount of gold (1 million seems logical)or from beating every boss for the first time.

I believe 99c. is a very fair price to give away to the developers of such an awesome game:) plus, you’ll be free of adds :wink:

Point being, you can play the game perfectly free and have access to everything. The additional char slots are commodities that are not necessary for the game to work. If you compare this game to one of gamelofts moneymaking machines like dh4 and you’ll be happy.

this. is. AWESOME!

99c is fair price… I purchased 1 slot for the Rogue class and the angelic set too…hehehe…love this game…more power to the developers…

TBH you’ve already 3 free slots and the 3 additionnals new slots are cheaps, staff could not add them but they did (+ made them cheaps), I think it’s already fair so far :wink:

I was wondering if it was possible to change account will in game or when you connect to an account you can’t change unless you reinstall the game?

You can also “clear data” from DQ in your phone’s app settings. Then connect with a different account :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Oh yes that’s a bit easier but I wanted to know if the developers where going to put a “sign out” button so you could just change account and download your character.